Autopsy Round 15, 2020: Hawks lose to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't just beaten but flogged by a team who hasn't won a game.

We lack leadership and hardness. Gone are the days where we had a group of hard nosed players who wouldn't shirk the issue nor get pushed over like this.

The softest Hawthorn outfit I've seen in a long time.

I hope they smash the arse out of this list at seasons end. This team is a disgrace.

It can't be just me that hasn't seen Ceglar win a tap this season?

Get Frawley to 100 games this season then its time for him, burgoyne and strats to go at a minimum.

I'm not sure of the plan here but surely it is time for the likes of finn, walker and Ross to see what they have ahead of next year

I can't wait for the Clarko press conference

'The kids just couldn't hang on tonight'

'We will look to the future'

'We will look to give some of the younger guys a go over the next few weeks'

Out Burgoyne (managed), Scully (managed)

In: Shiels, Puopolo
“Some of its to do with personnel and
Some of its to do with method”

I really wanna hear Clarkos explanation for his selections. Maybe he does not want to rebuild the team but we’re not playing youth and probably the worst team in the comp right now.
So we play youth and we can’t really go any lower.

Honest where’s the accountability. Youth gets dropped all the tine but Stratton & Ceglar are terrible and why do t they face the same leash that Roughy & Lewis got when they were forced out. Makes me sick we forced out Hodge, Lewis,Roughy, Mitch just to see 3 years later us not holding senior poorly performing players accountable like Stratton, TOB, Shiels, Ceglar etc.

Also who is holding Clarko accountable he is setting us back by not blooding kids. Yes they may not be up to it but you don’t know until you try and I’d rather let Walker, Ross, Jones have a crack than Shiels, Stratton right now.

Honestly don't know how you people can muster up so much anger. We haven't played in a relevant game for close to two months, all this does is ensure we get a better pick. Many of these players won't even be on the list next year, it means nothing.
This is honestly crap, 17 other clubs are trying.

Players gave up long ago and that is not good enough, they are playing for the club. Effort is a non negotiable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players gave up long ago and that is not good enough, they are playing for the club. Effort is a non negotiable.

i dont think we're not trying i just think we're really *en s**t

Yeah North are trying - conceding 31 scoring shots to Gold Coast. This is the best year to have a bad year in the history of the game.

I respect you probably more than any other on this board 4p. What's your take on bringing in Frawley, Stratton and Burgoyne when clearly our season is cooked and they are going to have no part in our next crack at a flag?

Am I missing something?

I know Abasi wants us all to believe we were giving these blokes a send off but Clarko didn't do it for Lewis and Mitchell so why would he for lesser lights like Stratton and Frawley?
Look mate its hard to take anything out of this game including the ins. We r treading water atm the whole team is just going through the motions. I am not sure anything can be learned from any of the games going forward. We were smacked in the middle again and a lot of players in the 22 played low game time compared to the adelaide players.

We r at a low for a footy club out on the road and theres no coming home. It is what is. We will see more players next week because the ones that played wont be able to back up. Finally we may get to see finn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back