Autopsy Round 15, 2020: Hawks lose to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel good to be helping to pay Stratton to still play fellow members? I'm stoked! Never have I seen a Hawk so chuffed to keep dishing out garbage to us all week in week out.
GTFOH you washed up DJ wannabe. You have tarnished your reputation and made the esteemed title of Hawthorn Football Club captain a joke.🤬

scully put in btw

The club cannot have have him setting an example for youngsters under ANY circumstances if we’re going to the draft. One of the most selfish players in the AFL era. As soon as anything becomes mildly challenging the players we draft will follow the example he set at Melbourne.

If there's one positive to come out of 2020 it's that hopefully I won't ever have to see Stratts captain the team again. You were a champion player in your time but if you really don't give a toss now - which clearly you don't - you shouldn't be pulling on the jumper.

Have we done a deal with the AFL to play every team into form? Happens every week, the opposition can smell blood from our group early on and we die a little more by games end. Then they celebrate like we are top of the table.

Seriously, does anyone know what’s causing this cancer within our club right now. It’s not Individuals, it something larger - has to be!

Disgrace. Serves them right for recycling an essendon offcast. Danny Jacobs should have been the last ex bomber EVER to wear brown and gold. Time to stop fielding the son of an essendon ceo. Bolton how many wins in the last 80 games he’s been in a coaching box? Scully crab mercenary gotta go.
How was that bottle of rum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictable . Let them lead from start to finish and never fired a shot . Lost to a winless side by 6 goals .
Game was over at 1/2 time , we looked shot to ribbons in the rooms.

Feel like Im in a timewarp back to 2004 . At games we would joke semi seriously the local powerhouse ( Vermont ) would give us a serious run.
Feels like that again now .

Its like everything this season has been too hard or an easy excuse . Hubs , playing on 'small' grounds , injuries , umpires.
We are just a very ordinary side . No excuses .

NSW hub even.

So many saying that moving out would help our culture and form. It’s gotten worse.

Christ. Not the laugh police again.

We just lost to a side that hadn’t won a single game for the entire year without firing a single shot. I don’t want to see our captain, the supposed leader of our football club, laughing and smiling after the game. I understand that’s how Stratton has always been but he doesn’t have Hodge, Mitchell & Lewis around him setting the precedent anymore.

Predictable . Let them lead from start to finish and never fired a shot . Lost to a winless side by 6 goals .
Game was over at 1/2 time , we looked shot to ribbons in the rooms.

Feel like Im in a timewarp back to 2004 . At games we would joke semi seriously the local powerhouse ( Vermont ) would give us a serious run.
Feels like that again now .

Its like everything this season has been too hard or an easy excuse . Hubs , playing on 'small' grounds , injuries , umpires.
We are just a very ordinary side . No excuses .

Game was over in the opening minutes.

I forgot to bet on Adelaide. Nuts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back