Autopsy Round 15, 2020: Hawks lose to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgrace. Serves them right for recycling an essendon offcast. Danny Jacobs should have been the last ex bomber EVER to wear brown and gold. Time to stop fielding the son of an essendon ceo. Bolton how many wins in the last 80 games he’s been in a coaching box? Scully crab mercenary gotta go.

Team selection at this club is like shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic. By far the worst team in the AFL. Uninspiring from the moment teams were announced & failed across every line. Props to Gunners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh, do you really want them getting their first taste of senior football with this outfit? 80% look lost or uninterested.
I say play out the year with the current team, bank the losses, clean house in the off season, go to the draft and establish a sense of optimism on the training track with the players good enough to still be there.
Yes It gives us a chance to see what they have.

Disgrace. Serves them right for recycling an essendon offcast. Danny Jacobs should have been the last ex bomber EVER to wear brown and gold. Time to stop fielding the son of an essendon ceo. Bolton how many wins in the last 80 games he’s been in a coaching box? Scully crab mercenary gotta go.

scully put in btw

This game was a good opportunity to play some younger guys, playing against a team that hasn’t look like winning. no we pick and stick with players that are past it or out of form

Scrimshaw and Cousins we’re a plus.

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

hanging out for the rebuild and playing the kids

I have been a defender of TOB, but that was his worst game for the year. Simply did not get himself in position to drop any marks.
Sad end for Burgoyne. If any of he, Stratton or Minchinton get a gig next year we know Clarko has lost it.
Gunston and Worpel tried hard but not many other positives.
We are simply horrible.

Not great. Clearly we need to clean the list out as it's not in good shape.

Stratton and some others are done and need to be moved on BUT he along with some others have been great warriors for us. Let's give them some respect for the effort they have given us and some pretty special memories.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back