Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - Lions v Blues Sat September 19th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And here I was thinking the 51 to 22 inside 50’s might be a small factor in things.

Probably is the free kicks, though.

Classic strawman. Have you not seen the 4 goals you've received from soft frees, or the clear 6-7 HTB decisions against your mob ignored? Honestly, how do you think the umpiring has been? Thread is full of neutrals posting how we are getting reamed.

Brisbane are a great side, but it helps when you've always got the ball from free kicks (9-1 in the first half, wtf) or are allowed to drop it whenever tackled.

Rayner taking an absolute dive, then celebrates like he's earned goal of the year. Brisbane supporters applaud heartily.

Gee whiz, the state of the game isn't great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like McCluggage, borderline AA this year.
Except he might be the worst kick for goal I’ve ever seen for such a high draft pick. I’d be nervous he’s going to cost them a final...

Maybe if Carlton players knew how to tackle properly?

Can’t wait to hear the complaints for that one to Coleman.

Seriously the amount of sooking and cries of a conspiracy - this is a nothing game. The result means absolutely stuff all.

In fact, the only winner is Carlton in losing and securing a better draft pick. Or are they not about that these days? I’ve lost track.

Maybe if Carlton players knew how to tackle properly?

Maybe if Brisbane could learn how to win games without blatant umpiring assistance at the Gabba ?

Regardless I can see another straight sets exit coming up? Your lot are not on the same tier as your Geelong's, Richmond's, Eagles etc.

Back