Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Lions v Blues Friday March 8th 7:40pm AEDT (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 42 39.6%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 44 41.5%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Salty tears šŸ¤£

Your supporters should mellow out and get on some of the gear your players and coach love so much.

Probably just still dirty that Barassi moved to a real footy club šŸ˜‚ Time to get over the past and work on getting off the bottom of the ladder.
No need to argue with a nothing club with nothing supporters. Small team syndrome the whole lot

No need to argue with a nothing club with nothing supporters. Small team syndrome the whole lot
They are like that tiny dog that just keeps yapping from the safety of a Paris Hilton handbag!

Salty tears šŸ¤£

Your supporters should mellow out and get on some of the gear your players and coach love so much.

Probably just still dirty that Barassi moved to a real footy club šŸ˜‚ Time to get over the past and work on getting off the bottom of the ladder.
I donā€™t think the landed gentry of the MFC supporter base who populate the halls of the MCC and consume heavily at the bullring need to be worried about their history. I, however, bask in my attic with my multiple computer screens populated with BF chit chat whilst shooting at rodents with my spud gun.

I think that recent enough flag gives us the timber over the old dark navyā€™s for a while yet. We are used to disappearing into obscurity for decades, whilst propping up the economies of skiing towns, delicatessenā€™s on glenferrie road, and local Range Rover dealerships.

We are the MFC, we are the MCC, we are useless at the game bar a spike every 60 years, and we are open for criticism from the great unwashed of the footballing fraternity.

Bottoms up, top ho!

Haha. What exactly is the rationale behind the ā€˜COVIDā€™ flag? Did no other club play in a hub that year? I love that apparently it doesnā€™t count with literally no rationale to support it other than being a massive sook. Remind me how well Carlton have done since they bought their 1995 premiership.

See, itā€™s easy to play that game.
If a tree falls in a forest....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Really really impressive from the blues. I had them making a prelim this year but after this win Iā€™m backing them to be premiers or at least make the GF

They have the Richmond 17 vibe

As long as their opponent doesnā€™t try the power stance.

No idea why we're talking about Melbourne but anyway...

My voice is almost recovered. I need to get some vocal training to make sure I don't damage something in future.

Great night at the footy. Lions a bit more accurate at goal and it would be a different story.

No idea why we're talking about Melbourne but anyway...

My voice is almost recovered. I need to get some vocal training to make sure I don't damage something in future.

Great night at the footy. Lions a bit more accurate at goal and it would be a different story.
We are talking about Melbourne because theyā€™re s**t again and some Melbourne flog is paddling with one oar in the water defending them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I donā€™t think the landed gentry of the MFC supporter base who populate the halls of the MCC and consume heavily at the bullring need to be worried about their history. I, however, bask in my attic with my multiple computer screens populated with BF chit chat whilst shooting at rodents with my spud gun.

I think that recent enough flag gives us the timber over the old dark navyā€™s for a while yet. We are used to disappearing into obscurity for decades, whilst propping up the economies of skiing towns, delicatessenā€™s on glenferrie road, and local Range Rover dealerships.

We are the MFC, we are the MCC, we are useless at the game bar a spike every 60 years, and we are open for criticism from the great unwashed of the footballing fraternity.

Bottoms up, top ho!
I love your optimism!

But 1 solitary Premiership since The Beatles released A Hard Day's Night and Neil Armstrong walked on The Moon is a pretty void history šŸ¤£ In fact, I think The Moon itself has more timber than the Dees!

I love your optimism!

But 1 solitary Premiership since The Beatles released A Hard Day's Night and Neil Armstrong walked on The Moon is a pretty void history šŸ¤£ In fact, I think The Moon itself has more timber than the Dees!
We are the demons. We can do what we want. Say what we want. Itā€™s always about the demons. The competition needs a Millhouse to pay out on.

Where did you get optimism from?

We are the demons. We can do what we want. Say what we want. Itā€™s always about the demons. The competition needs a Millhouse to pay out on.

Where did you get optimism from?
The optimism of thinking that 1 COVID flag in 60yrs of human history is enough weight to back up the whacking of Carlton in any way. šŸ˜‚ Admittedly, we've been ordinary in the 2000s but we will take our whakings from successful clubs thank you.

The optimism of thinking that 1 COVID flag in 60yrs of human history is enough weight to back up the whacking of Carlton in any way. šŸ˜‚ Admittedly, we've been ordinary in the 2000s but we will take our whakings from successful clubs thank you.
Sorry, weā€™ve won a flag since we both occupied the dregs of the ladder together this century. We can rightly whack you. Plus we are Melbourne. We created the game. So get your skis, take out a second mortgage, and join us at bulla.

Again, COVID FLAG? Was every other club not part of the AFL that year? Reckon they were. Brown paper bag flag?

We are talking about Melbourne because theyā€™re s**t again and some Melbourne flog is paddling with one oar in the water defending them!
That Melbourne flog should flog off to a Melbourne thread.

Sorry, weā€™ve won a flag since we both occupied the dregs of the ladder together this century. We can rightly whack you. Plus we are Melbourne. We created the game. So get your skis, take out a second mortgage, and join us at bulla.

Again, COVID FLAG? Was every other club not part of the AFL that year? Reckon they were. Brown paper bag flag?
COVID flag is an asterisk, an aberration. It's worth a 1/2 or a 0.5 flag in the usual money. If you didn't win your flag at the home of footy in front of 100,000 people then you get a half at best. Same for the Tiggies!

See you on the slopes!

Back