Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Giants v Pies Sat March 9th 7:30pm AEDT (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The bloke was side swiping cars on the gear and rolling vehicles. He was a head case when he arrived and was one when he left! That prick owes Freo an apology.

You decided to try and play him as a defender and in true Freo fashion even when you did play him forward the ball movement was a joke. He’ll go close to AA this year if he stays fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously very early days but wouldn’t surprise at all if Collingwood do a Geelong of last year this year.

Old team , finally breaks through for a premiership after years of going close.

Not to mention playing such a high tempo game style if they end up with a few injuries things could spiral pretty quickly .

Obviously very early days but wouldn’t surprise at all if Collingwood do a Geelong of last year this year.

Old team , finally breaks through for a premiership after years of going close.

Not to mention playing such a high tempo game style if they end up with a few injuries things could spiral pretty quickly .

Collingwood are old but oddly enough they don't have too many "old players". I think they just have a lot of players in the high 20's compared to most clubs and not a lot of players under 23.

Squibbed again and someone pls GIF that! 🤣
Did Daicos just run away from tackling Green??????
You guys came out of the woodworks fairly quickly. The kid ended up having 34 possessions, a game high 16 contested possessions and a game high 10 clearances.

BF, never change…

You guys came out of the woodworks fairly quickly. The kid ended up having 34 possessions, a game high 16 contested possessions and a game high 10 clearances.

BF, never change…
Do you even understand what constitutes a contested possession?

Any possession with an opponent within 2m of you is classified as a contested possession. Show me a hard ball get from Nicky and i will wait.

In the mean time there is plenty of footage of him shirking a contest and running away from blokes!

Do you even understand what constitutes a contested possession?

Any possession with an opponent within 2m of you is classified as a contested possession. Show me a hard ball get from Nicky and i will wait.

In the mean time there is plenty of footage of him shirking a contest and running away from blokes!
“Ermagaaaaaad, I’m trying to pot the kid! Do you even know what a contested possession is?!?”

Look up definition of keyboard warrior, friend.

“Ermagaaaaaad, I’m trying to pot the kid! Do you even know what a contested possession is?!?”

Look up definition of keyboard warrior, friend.
Oh dear. 🤦‍♀️

Back