Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not just Walsh, anything Carlton he is biased against. Campaigner

Kane Cornes is weird. Did Carlton promise Kane that we would take him in the 2000 draft but we didn’t? I can’t figure out the hatred. He is like a Collingwood supporter when it comes to Carlton. Really odd.

No point tuning into trade radio for at least another week. All it currently consists of is ads and conjecture that you can find here.
It all starts on Friday. Not sure what the point of it being on the last work day is.

No point tuning into trade radio for at least another week. All it currently consists of is ads and conjecture about the rumours that they find in here.

Kane Cornes is weird. Did Carlton promise Kane that we would take him in the 2000 draft but we didn’t? I can’t figure out the hatred. He is like a Collingwood supporter when it comes to Carlton. Really odd.
I'd like to think it's because he gets back reasoned arguments from us, something he can work with, relative to other clubs' supporters

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Trade radio reckon Oliver not going anywhere.
Everyone says that about every player until an agreement in principal is reached.

Nothing to see here ... at least not yet

Righto!

That cluster**** of a season is now behind us (in the “I wish I could go to the football sense).

Bring on the rumours and bring on season 2021!

Carlton4flag2021

Well port Adelaide is a poor man's Collingwood.😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to think it's because he gets back reasoned arguments from us, something he can work with, relative to other clubs' supporters

it's because we meltdown when he criticizes us. so it gets him more air time.

Get Oliver done first, then talk to Dodo, simples.

Even Dodo will have to concede no players want to come to * while they are a chance to play finals at the Blues. Picks it is then ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back