Training Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ross on ch9.
Already training with a personal trainer.
Doesn't want to miss a possible 3rd GF.
Like the kids attitude.
No poor me attitude like others.
Hes my pick for a big 2021 to breakout. Reckon he's got top 10 B&F season in him.

I just love Jack Ross the kid is a jet.
Uber professional and I would love nothing more than this kid playing in a Grand final.

Jack Ross is doing what jack Higgins should be... rather than bitching about not getting a game and asking for a trade

hope rossy crushes next year! Reckon he will
Just quietly , me thinks the club was pretty ok with Higgo departing

Just quietly , me thinks the club was pretty ok with Higgo departing
we look on from the outside and question Higgins motives for wanting to move

look at it from with in the playing group

ahead of you you see RFC royalty
Dusty & Cotch
then we have Edwards , Lambert , Prestia , Bolton

Higgins

and behind you you have

Ross, RCD , Hugo , Dow

its the natural pecking order stuff

you train with them , you've played with and against them in scratch matches

he knows if he stays and makes the top 22 he has no breathing room
the smallest flat patch and one or more of those will be knocking the door down

Higgins could see the obvious coming
I think we here collectively thought the move would be good for Jack , and I think it will have also help our list management when you see whats going on elsewhere win/win

Last edited:
Well done Jack Ross! So impressive what he’s doing now! That’s what it takes to get into premiership midfields!

Not complaining he’s not getting a run and asking for a trade..

Gets his head down and bum up during his holidays! Best!
Can’t wait to see his hard work pay off next year! 🐯🐯

I'm really impressed with his attitude and determination. You can't teach that. I have always loved the way Ross attacks the contest and his ability to find the ball. If he can find endurance and explosive break away pace he strives for, he would become our answer to Fyfe.

He was terribly unlucky to miss this year but its players like Ross that keeps our side motivated to not drop off. Become too relaxed and secure in your position and there is plenty of young players hungry to take it off you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of news out of left field but Jake Batchelor is the coach of the Sandringham Football club in the VFL next year. He's only 28! Might be old news, I'm not sure when they announced it.

Spoke to Balme last week whilst having a coffee and it's time to dump the Monte Carlo joke. He's riding a push bike and has lost a massive amount of weight. He actually looked quite fit.

It's a joke. I'm confident that he eats many things other than Monte Carlos.
And good on him for getting fit again

Spoke to Balme last week whilst having a coffee and it's time to dump the Monte Carlo joke. He's riding a push bike and has lost a massive amount of weight. He actually looked quite fit.

The bike is electric!

He's not allowed to drive for a little while post his recent medical episode. He has lost weight and looks great.

Haere Ra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back