Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

Edit: The photo of that house, yes, I HAVE seen it before, and I have the documentary notes along with it, but am pretty sure it lead to absolutely nothing of value regarding this case, only another conspiracy fable but anyway I will dig it out and post it when found (my photo is better, think it's in colour,lol.
That looks like my house in Elizabeth where there are hundreds of other houses that look similar LOL

Another thing I wanted to ask was regarding trams, does anyone know much about the trams which ran from this beach, how far was their route etc ?
Straight from Victoria Square in Adelaide to the end of Jetty Road in Glenelg back then. My brother and I caught it all the time..

A little bit of info on Det Heaven, he's not squeaky clean by all means, I wonder how his trial went, mind you this was back in 56'
Can you indicate what is the original document that provided the screen shot mentioning Barry Heaven

Yes I can, but I won't.
Yes I can, but I won't.
Pro
Yes I can, but I won't.
Ok I respect your choice.
I looked it up for myself.
There is nothing on that document that should give rise to Deni or any one casting aspersions on Barry Heaven.
When any one says 'howdid his trial go' it can only be intended to disparage his reputation.
He was not on trial. There seems to be an agenda at play here

Pro

Ok I respect your choice.
I looked it up for myself.
There is nothing on that document that should give rise to Deni or any one casting aspersions on Barry Heaven.
When any one says 'howdid his trial go' it can only be intended to disparage his reputation.
He was not on trial. There seems to be an agenda at play here
Maybe you would like to post the document you found. :) I did not mention he or anyone else being on trial, you seem to be making a big scene out of this for ..yes...for a agenda of your own.

Which man is this?
This man:

In 2005, current affairs program Today Tonight located a family whose two children and a third boy had been approached by a single male at Glenelg Beach just days before the Beaumont children's disappearance. Piecing together the image of the man seen on the beach that day, the family gave a description quite like the sandy haired man whose identikit picture was circulated at the time. Despite reporting this incident to police at the time and their repeated insistence that it might be significant, almost nothing was done. Channel seven producer Graham Archer say's 'it's incredulous, no record remains of their witness statements.
The three children, Kirsty McGregor, then nine, her sister Fiona and a boy companion, both aged eight, had been left briefly to play on the beach while the girls mother, Dot, went to the hairdresser nearby. She told the children she would check on them periodically and shortly after she left a man approached them, becoming quite aggressive when they asked him to leave them alone. When she came out to check on them Dot intervened, but when she returned to the hairdresser the situation became more serious. Trying to lure her children away, the man told them he was from Sydney and was returning there to look after his mother who was a invalid. Again Dot intervened, this time wading into the water fully clothed to rescue the children who were trying to swim away from the man. The last sighting the children had of the man was of him getting on a tram.

Maybe you would like to post the document you found. :) I did not mention he or anyone else being on trial, you seem to be making a big scene out of this for ..yes...for a agenda of your own.
I did not say you did . I can said 'anyone.
As to agenda I have one.
To get to the truth without diverting from the facts and being suspicious of misrepresntations and distortion

I did not say you did . I can said 'anyone.
As to agenda I have one.
To get to the truth without diverting from the facts and being suspicious of misrepresntations and distortion
Which is exactly why the McIntyre/ Munro conspiracy is just that - a distorted fallacy which contains absolutely no actual evidence, and I suspect the B.Heavens saga is just another bit of make believe - downright disgusting to make such unfounded claims in the memory of those little kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked how his trial went back in 1956, as that document shows, my apology if I was wrong..
And I wasn't disparaging his reputation at all, I was curious and there was 10 years between that and the Beaumonts in 66'
If there was such a trial, again, in 56', I doubt it would have gone anywhere!!

Which is exactly why the McIntyre/ Munro conspiracy is just that - a distorted fallacy which contains absolutely no actual evidence, and I suspect the B.Heavens saga is just another bit of make believe - downright disgusting to make such unfounded claims in the memory of those little kids.
Thank you for clarifying your position

I asked how his trial went back in 1956, as that document shows, my apology if I was wrong..
And I wasn't disparaging his reputation at all, I was curious and there was 10 years between that and the Beaumonts in 66'
If there was such a trial, again, in 56', I doubt it would have gone anywhere!!
The document that we are referring to is nothing more than an internal reference
Index which shows detective Barry Heaven
Wrote an internal police report advising the commissioner of a court case being referred to crown law for a legal opinion. Two defendants are named. Heaven is not the defendant

So to catch a train you would have either caught a bus or tram to the railway station? Just wondering how far that man would have gone when seen catching a tram
There was no tram to the railway station, and if you got off of the tram in Victoria Square in Adelaide coming from Glenelg, it wasn't a really long walk to the Adelaide train station. You wouldn't need to catch a bus, I don't even know if there was any back then for that route..
Someone may correct me if i'm wrong.

Because he's told us that Munro told him the bodies were there. He never saw them there. Well, that was one of his stories, but in none of them does he say he saw them there. I'd have thought you'd be all over that.

Deni, what were the other things you claim that I did to my father. You were not in my life, why would you take such interest and be seeking to denigrate a witness who has also successfully put a paedophile behind bars. Perhaps you also think Munro is innocent? My father Max proved himself in the full bench of the Supreme Court to be a public nuisance. You have made false statements about an official court document, you cannot just appologise, that's illegal. My solicitor is aware of your antics. If only you would spend more of your time attempting to get the Stansbury property dug up, to prove me wrong.

So. As for the victims. Myponga Reservoir was a guess.

This man:

In 2005, current affairs program Today Tonight located a family whose two children and a third boy had been approached by a single male at Glenelg Beach just days before the Beaumont children's disappearance. Piecing together the image of the man seen on the beach that day, the family gave a description quite like the sandy haired man whose identikit picture was circulated at the time. Despite reporting this incident to police at the time and their repeated insistence that it might be significant, almost nothing was done. Channel seven producer Graham Archer say's 'it's incredulous, no record remains of their witness statements.
The three children, Kirsty McGregor, then nine, her sister Fiona and a boy companion, both aged eight, had been left briefly to play on the beach while the girls mother, Dot, went to the hairdresser nearby. She told the children she would check on them periodically and shortly after she left a man approached them, becoming quite aggressive when they asked him to leave them alone. When she came out to check on them Dot intervened, but when she returned to the hairdresser the situation became more serious. Trying to lure her children away, the man told them he was from Sydney and was returning there to look after his mother who was a invalid. Again Dot intervened, this time wading into the water fully clothed to rescue the children who were trying to swim away from the man. The last sighting the children had of the man was of him getting on a tram.
Forgot to add the reference.
Debi Marshall, Lambs to the Slaughter, chapter 43 page 292.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to put links on here but if not please delete this post..
This is the video with Fiona Barnett speaking to a Debra about Jane Beaumont contacting her..
I was a little bit wrong, I said the detectives name was Swaine, but Debra said it was Swan...
Anyways take what you will from this, I think it's a load of BS...
So you don't have to sit through 2 hours of rambling, the Jane section starts at 57:14
She does get off topic for a minute but not for long..

swaine is correct

there exists one very good way to test both the phipps bc claims, and the munro/mcintyre bc claims, sapol has made it pretty clear for decades now that they believe the man who abducted joanne ratcliffe and kirste gordon from adelaide oval in 73 was the SAME man who was seen with the beaumont children some 7.5 years earlier, the age even matches up, early to mid 30s for the bc man, early 40s for the ao man, so, it follows that those who are so adamant phipps, munro, and mcintyre were the culprit/s ought to be able to explain to everyone precisely HOW their man/men did the ao abduction ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back