News Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Supercoach Board vs SFA Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppies are kind of like Fight Club.

The first rule of puppies is you do not talk about puppies.

The second rule of puppies is you DO NOT TALK ABOUT PUPPIES.
The third rule of puppies is don't open up campaigners Cup in public.

What about a cape then?
That a rubber band & I'm off to party!!!

tenor.gif

The RoyBoys is the coolest club, plenty of elite memes and a healthy rivalry with the Bombers team.
Let's face it, a fair % of supercoaches will be pressing 'delete team' after round 9.
It also keeps the Fitzroy club going. A club that was treated like a turd on the bottom of a shoe , meanwhile the AFL has given $50 million to supporterless clubs like gws and gc.
Here's an example of some of our elite gifs

tenor (11).gif

28906181.gif

20180522_160914.gif

tumblr_plade695fO1uphxvgo1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The RoyBoys is the coolest club, plenty of elite memes and a healthy rivalry with the Bombers team.
Let's face it, a fair % of supercoaches will be pressing 'delete team' after round 9.
It also keeps the Fitzroy club going. A club that was treated like a turd on the bottom of a shoe , meanwhile the AFL has given $50 million to supporterless clubs like gws and gc.

View attachment 1047078

View attachment 1047081

View attachment 1047083

View attachment 1047085
That Seinfeld one reminds me of Jason Byrne's 'special eye' sketch.

View attachment 1047078

View attachment 1047081

View attachment 1047083

View attachment 1047085
I was a Roy last season now a Bomber, there's no friendly rivalry we hate everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back