Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood mate, so B&W.

1729670BD4ED419D880F588FD6C3AB150696DAF8

Don't judge me kents!
RIP your DMs 😥

Last edited:
How did you feel about Man U losing to the bottom side this morning? :)
Content that we beat the Scousers. We were clearly still too drunk which is why we couldn't finish. Can you relate?

Content that we beat the Scousers. We were clearly still too drunk which is why we couldn't finish. Can you relate?
I'm just enjoying West Ham's 5 minutes of good form. We're normally about as relevant as Gold Coast during the AFL finals, so it makes a nice change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a few times from memory...It's all a bit blurred but I'm pretty sure one of them was a drunken rant about Chelsea Roffeys arse!
Yeah, drunken anything-on-the-internet rarely ends well. Can't say that I disagree with the subject matter but I like coming here so I'm happy to let that one slide.

Been a few times from memory...It's all a bit blurred but I'm pretty sure one of them was a drunken rant about Chelsea Roffeys arse!
Mate we'd all join in on that on the SFA board!

Yeah, drunken anything-on-the-internet rarely ends well. Can't say that I disagree with the subject matter but I like coming here so I'm happy to let that one slide.
But it's all I know.

aZpwj.gif

What happened? Did you recommend he takes Scully in SC team this season?
What a ******* turncoat that piece of dirt is. Such a shame to see his career dissipate into quicksand. Almost as pathetic as watching the East Side Hawks attempt to play football. Both would struggle in the amateurs.

What a ******* turncoat that piece of dirt is. Such a shame to see his career dissipate into quicksand. Almost as pathetic as watching the East Side Hawks attempt to play football. Both would struggle in the amateurs.
Bahaha PMBangers

Are you talking about Tom Scully or ArdentEagle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back