Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody magnificent!

Throw the rorters in to the street and get the money to the people that need it!!!

Posting One Nation material.

That's fine, but you can drop the pretence you're not nailed to one side politics now.

Khan also killed so many people that he impacted the amount of carbon in the atmosphere. 700 million tons of carbon was absorbed because he decreased the worlds population and forests grew back. Insane when you think about it. They used to turn up to villages and pretty much anyone who’s head was higher then a wagon wheel they’d kill them.

Only if they hadn't surrendered on the first demand no?

I can't speak for the other states/cities but in Melbourne........I can't remember a cooler summer like the one we're having right now.

Statistically we're in the hottest month of the year in February and yet the rest of month (according to weather predictions) is gonna be low to mid 20's.

I don't think we've had a single day that's been 40+ during the summer.

What's going on?

Last edited:

I can't speak for the other states/cities but in Melbourne........I can't remember a cooler summer like the one we're having right now.

Statistically we're in the hottest month of the year in February and yet the rest of month (according the weather predictions) is gonna be low to mid 20's.

What's going on?

La Nina

Possibly global cooling too (Grand Solar Minimum).

Statistically we're in the hottest month of the year in February and yet the rest of month (according to weather predictions) is gonna be low to mid 20's.

What's going on?

At the same time, I and most people I've spoken to say the 'feels like' temperature is hotter than in previous years.

I was sweating like an absolute pig in 29 degree weather the other day, felt like 35.

What's going on?

Daddy Andrews said “Nicki Minaj isn’t the queen of rap”

So she cursed our weather because she IS the queen of rap purrr

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What's going on?
It's that young Doris birds' fault. You know, the one bangin' on about global warming and whichever god you may or may not follow knows what else. Was she Danish or something? Gurtrude, Gretchen, idk. I think she had pigtails.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on?
La Nina year. Was predicted late September. Which conversely means dry summer in WA.

Listen(Ed) to them all.

Redoing Mike Duncan;s History of Rome series.

‘The Huns appear to be a problem, hope they can deal with them.

History of Rome’s a ripper. You should check out ‘emperors of Rome’ podcast, Aussie made too, though the historian is English. If you like Hardcore History you must check out ‘The Martyrmade made’ podcast.

Have you been listening to Supernova in the east?
Very good series was Supernova. His development of the origins of Japanese decision-making for 1937-45 was excellent as he used a wide variety of sources on it, as well as engaged sensitively with the topic of Japanese nationalism. I wouldn’t mind if he used a few more primary sources for some things, but I’m really nitpicking.

Very good series was Supernova. His development of the origins of Japanese decision-making for 1937-45 was excellent as he used a wide variety of sources on it, as well as engaged sensitively with the topic of Japanese nationalism. I wouldn’t mind if he used a few more primary sources for some things, but I’m really nitpicking.

Like quoting from Peter Fitzsimmons’ book?

My favourite work was his description of Kaiser Wilhelm II’s army as being ruthlessly efficient down to the last rail spike.

Like quoting from Peter Fitzsimmons’ book?
Technically, that would be classed as a secondary source. Unless he was directly citing a primary source from Fitzsimmons’ book.

More so direct wartime documents, treaties, government excerpts, original military correspondence, telegrams etc.

What Japan did in a couple of generations was amazing
They did have US postwar help, as did West Germany. But both nations were fairly quick to recover and quickly became regional powerhouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back