Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning all. Had to duck into Woolies this morning around 7 and saw some punter with like 12L of milk just staring at me. People are strange. Stay safe out there.
See, that's the thing with modern bluetooth technology. People who otherwise would pass off as normal within society are peering around and furtively muttering to themselves like the criminally insane.

Is it any wonder that I stare at those people?

See, that's the thing with modern bluetooth technology. People who otherwise would pass off as normal within society are peering around and furtively muttering to themselves like the criminally insane.

Is it any wonder that I stare at those people?

Oh I suppose you may have stared less if I hadn’t been wearing my cockroach outfit, but all of my clothes were in the wash.

Oh I suppose you may have stared less if I hadn’t been wearing my cockroach outfit, but all of my clothes were in the wash.
I was disturbed when the old lady sprayed you with the crawling insect spray. Lying on your back screaming "I'm melting, I'm melting!!!" was a nice touch though.

I was disturbed when the old lady sprayed you with the crawling insect spray. Lying on your back screaming "I'm melting, I'm melting!!!" was a nice touch though.

71D9AE6E-BE4E-4687-B2B3-0299B856781A.gif

Morning all. Had to duck into Woolies this morning around 7 and saw some punter with like 12L of milk just staring at me. People are strange. Stay safe out there.
For real though, there's some odd balls out there that I genuinely wonder how they get through life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBF, it can't be up to just us to actually create some content. You Dragons have to try too.
Note: pictures of your self or teammates isn't really content when you do it all the time!
20210225_093041.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back