Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, March 18
Richmond v Carlton (MCG) (N)

Friday, March 19
Collingwood v Western Bulldogs (MCG) (N)

Saturday, March 20
Melbourne v Fremantle (MCG)
Adelaide v Geelong (AO) (T)
Essendon v Hawthorn (MRVL) (N)
Brisbane Lions v Sydney (G) (N)

Sunday, March 21
North Melbourne v Port Adelaide (MRVL)
Greater Western Sydney v St Kilda (GS)
West Coast v Gold Coast (OS) (T)

EC4E7554-6903-4D1A-9626-2575E8BEDF49.png

Last edited:

I assume port will be black w white shorts and saints all white

Saw a Fox Footy promo and National Storage was above the number on Richmond's jumper. I'm on a lot of painkillers though so I could've imagined it.
Pretty sure you may have imagined it, I haven't seen that anywhere yet

Wrong collar and short design

Then again, maybe I'm reading too much into it

Pretty sure the other day when it was captains day. There was a sponsor above the number on the back above Cotchin’s number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure the other day when it was captains day. There was a sponsor above the number on the back above Cotchin’s number.
Ah

Screenshot_20210316-181058_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210316-181058_Chrome_resized.jpg

Definitely something there

Seems yellow and black like national storage.
They are a premier partner, on the sleeves of our shirts and have been on the VFL team before (I think) as well as general advertising at the club

The CEO or something like that has even been in the rooms after the GFs with us so there must be a strong personal connection

Wouldn't surprise me if they became a proper major sponsor soon

Seems the cats out the bag with above number sponsors then for good if a club like us who are financially strong are signing up a new sponsor (or promoting one in this case)

Doesn't look good imo. Ses like it was just thrown together and not thought through, the number is a bit too high (and probably should be a white text)
Terrible integration

Carlton will once again wear their clashy home strip against Richmond because its a match between two big Victorian teams. Dead set disgrace and happens in no other league in the world. Seriously how hard is it for the AFL to implement this simply policy:
1) Home team wears whatever guernsey/shorts/sock combination they like
2) Away team wears a guernsey/shorts/sock combination that provides sufficient contrast
3) Predominantly black vs. predominantly navy or dark is NOT "sufficient contrast"

Carlton playing away against Richmond should definitely be in the clash kit from a viewer's perspective, but don't ever say that to the Blues fans supporting them since the VFL...

Carlton at home I think can get away with Richmond in the white shorts. It's lighter with the sash than our all-navy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back