Current Ex Rebels President Assassinated by Sniper Shot at the Motorplex Perth - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of interest:

In the Q&A Session of today's media conference on this case, Commissioner Dawson is asked about Federal Charges, and replies that there are some other matters that touch on Federal Offences that they believe are worthy of further investigation, and the AFP have been asked to assist WA Police.
A journo asked about any overseas travel related offences in this part of the Q&A.

Lots and lots of questions that Dawson said he would not comment on or elaborate/expand on.
Go listen for yourself at the Facebook Live Ch9 replay I provided in my last post.

Noting that Dawson requested
""I would discourage members of the community from speculating on social media"

One of the questions Dawson answered with
"There is a court suppression order"
was
"Can you confirm whether the accused has a history of military service"?

Most importantly, the AUD $1m reward still applies, and Dawson would not be drawn on whether any of it had been paid out to anyone yet.

You would assume police have a truckload of info, can’t see there being a confession.. might have phone intercepts etc
Still not charged yet though?
cell phone pings, a mobile phone touches base with its nearest tower every now and then. I cant remember the time between pings
A mobile phone at the motor park at the time of the shooting and then is gone very shortly after the shot. IE: Moved to a new tower!
The owner of the phone he's in a hurry to get away, he's your guy.

A mobile phone at the motor park at the time of the shooting and then is gone very shortly after the shot. IE: Moved to a new tower!

You'd think that any pro shooter would only have switched on a mobile during his kill mission, that was hard to trace that he was using it, or that he had purchased/acquired (phone or sim card) it. Including use of a mobile, Wifi or GPS connected device, from the point where he left home/work or wherever he was at the times leading up to the shooting, other than him being somewhere that would fit in with an alibi, or appear as legit enough during any Police investigations of potential/actual POI/Suspects.

Last edited:

The question of what part of the shooting of Nick Martin, the accused is alleged to have played, was clarified by the WA Police Commission Dawson in his media conference today.

'Police Commissioner Chris Dawson .... confirmed the man charged over the murder of Rebels bikie boss Nick Martin was allegedly “the person who fired the fatal shot”.'

cell phone pings, a mobile phone touches base with its nearest tower every now and then. I cant remember the time between pings
Depends how pro he is.

I've got mates paranoid of this kind of thing, and they're only cheating on their Mrs

Depends how pro he is.

I've got mates paranoid of this kind of thing, and they're only cheating on their Mrs

I know blokes who wrap their work phones in alfoil so their employers can’t spy on them. Most of them aren’t even doing anything wrong. Can’t imagine a sniper with military experience would be flicking out a few text msgs while he lined up the shot. You would take literally nothing with you surely.

I wonder if he got caught on a camera in the area either just before or after the shooting.
I think the cops have worked out who he is by process of elimination (of people capable of the shooting) and then looking at who did some unusual thing/s at the time of the shooting, such as getting someone else to stand in for you at a 'course' because you were busy elsewhere. He'd have already been in the AFP sights for other things.

I think the cops have worked out who he is by process of elimination (of people capable of the shooting) and then looking at who did some unusual thing/s at the time of the shooting, such as getting someone else to stand in for you at a 'course' because you were busy elsewhere. He'd have already been in the AFP sights for other things.
I still reckon he bought the ammunition locally.

Did anyone catch what they found in the bushland? Guessing its the weapon. He would want it away from him, but probably loves the gun so not too far away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the Ducati? bike taken away be Police from what appears to be XX Redacted Redacted Waikiki

View attachment 1077938

Looks light enough and fast and could handle some scrub. Do we think he might have ridden that in and out?

ducati.png

Looks light and fast and could handle some scrub. Do we think he might have ridden that in and out?

Looks very much like a Ducati Scrambler.
Although intended for street use, he might have modded it himself to suit the terrain if required, and modded it back to normal afterwards.

Surely if he used a bike in a sandy area, he'd have left tread marks that could be matched with his bikes, unless he was towing some special device that removed his tread marks as he drove away (if there is anything that could do this).

' the bikes are intended for street use only and are not adapted to off-road riding'

Looks very much like a Ducati Scrambler.
Although intended for street use, he might have modded it himself to suit the terrain if required, and modded it back to normal afterwards.

Surely if he used a bike in a sandy area, he'd have left tread marks that could be matched with his bikes, unless he was towing some special device that removed his tread marks as he drove away (if there is anything that could do this).

' the bikes are intended for street use only and are not adapted to off-road riding'

He's fit enough, he could have hidden it just off the road and run in to his location and out again.

I still reckon he bought the ammunition locally.

Did anyone catch what they found in the bushland? Guessing its the weapon. He would want it away from him, but probably loves the gun so not too far away.

sounds like they have the gun + footage of him in the area.

if that is right he is 100% cooked.

Why keep the gun lol.

sounds like they have the gun + footage of him in the area.

if that is right he is 100% cooked.

Why keep the gun lol.

I would have put the gun on that boat and driven it as far out to sea as possible.
Maybe he escaped by boat from Kwinana beach! Now we are talking!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back