Can an independent commission investigate the AFL for blatant cheating?

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing that needs reviewing is if the umpire had a line of sight on the ball being dropped.
Lack of line of sight didn't stop them paying htb at the other end when the Brisbane player was trying to get rid of it with no prior opportunity.

Half your side ought to try out for the Wallabies.
At least i pick a side and stick to it unlike you. Turncoat flog.

P.S. Thomas I don’t rate, respect or care for your views on the football board, nothing has changed here.

Ciao.

That whole game was awfully umpired. I don't even know who should've won. Hipwood kicked nearly his entire score from free kicks - while holding the balls were a crapfest...was actually really unenjoyable because of the umpires. That final free was holding the ball, but then that free up forward against Miers where he had literally no prior whatsoever - was not holding the ball.

I just feel s**t after watching that whole game lol. We dominated three quarters, but Brisbane crushed us in the last. No words

That whole game was awfully umpired. I don't even know who should've won. Hipwood kicked nearly his entire score from free kicks - while holding the balls were a crapfest...was actually really unenjoyable because of the umpires. That final free was holding the ball, but then that free up forward against Miers where he had literally no prior whatsoever - was not holding the ball.

I just feel sh*t after watching that whole game lol. We dominated three quarters, but Birsbane crushed us in the last. No words
Don’t even try it.

That was the most unbelievably one sided display of umpiring I’ve seen in years.

That last five minutes was a disgrace (the frees to Selwood were a joke). Home crowd s**t.

This was an occasion where you can definitively say that the umpiring determined the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sack them all and replace them with cardboard cut outs. Yeah they won’t have much control over the game but there won’t be any mistakes made and I’m fine with that

It’s baffling that one weak non-call can decide the game, but the game was littered with some outrageous calls, holding the ball with no prior was paid a lot tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back