Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay kids, been a long week, flat out at work but have finally settled down with a classy Dimple on the rocks to assess the options for Round 4.

Team currently is:

View attachment 1096719View attachment 1096720

Hunter Clark is my big issue for the week. Feel I have got this one wrong unfortunately so thinking he goes...

Option 1:

View attachment 1096718

Gives me a backline of:

View attachment 1096721

Option 2:

View attachment 1096722

Gives me a backline of:

View attachment 1096723

Not 100% committed to doing either strategy yet, keen to hear advice, opinions or ideas that I may be missing. Cheers all! 👍🥃😎
Yeah Hunter Clark is your only problem atm, somewhere in that subpremo/midpricer realm I feel he's a couple of years away still, the Bowes trade is an interesting one that could work. I guess it's the unknown of will he keep the scoring up as you're bringing him in as a premo. Not fussed on moving Kosi, trade or hold, he's a slow burn, Chapman is an improvement.

I'd ignore what Kadog has said in gutting Jordan Clark, most of your best rookies are onfield in midfield, all high ownership, no liabilities including Clark. The teams who are fielding your Rowe, Kosi, Jones, Brockman types etc because they went too big in midfield and not deep enough down back or up forward are likely behind and relying on the likes of Chapman and Waterman to bail them out. Midfield and the rucks are the 2 positions you can get away with running light at the moment (I only have a 4 premo mid + Gawn setup and have a 3 figure rank as an example). All those onfield midfield rookies have a heap of cash to make still including Clark who is 1 big score away from mooing at 400k. Sure Macrae would help right now, but the extra 100-150k Clark imo will still make will be pivotal in the long-term.

Last edited:

Do explain your lol Andrew Birch

Dumping Jordan Clark right now is a very reactive move that will hurt in the longterm imo, he'd be one guy I'm holding until the byes or near enough to them providing he keeps his spot/not get injured, also has DPP, M7-8 should be a realistic position for him eventually once a few upgrades are made once your Powells and Berrys of the world are moved on.

JM needs to be there to open the no trades club in Round 15.

Also I think JM should have his own trade thread to agonise in each week. Must be up to about 50 posts re:Jelly to Ridley this week. I love it 🤣🤣🤣

Its sad really. Poor old campaigner needs to seek help.

1617846803622.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do explain your lol Andrew Birch

Dumping Jordan Clark right now is a very reactive move that will hurt in the longterm imo, he'd be one guy I'm holding until the byes or near enough to them providing he keeps his spot/not get injured, also has DPP, M7-8 should be a realistic position for him eventually once a few upgrades are made once your Powells and Berrys of the world are moved on.

My reacts do not require explanation, friend. However, you can consider it a pre-emptive lol for if/when Flynn is rested if you like. :)

Apples and oranges, Highmore is a medium defender

Marshall a ruckman who can sit forward

Your McKernan types are the ones who are likely to get dropped here

It matters as Carlisle won't have to play Ruck meaning they have enough talls down back if Marshall plays. Highmore's a 3rd tall, not a medium defender. there is a difference.

Was going to hold off on trades this week, but just had a sneaky temptation to trade Phillips and Clark to King Gull and Waterman, which would leave my backs looking like this:

Screenshot_20210408-121033_SuperCoach.jpg

It's so beautiful, but I probably shouldn't.

My reacts do not require explanation, friend. However, you can consider it a pre-emptive lol for if/when Flynn is rested if you like. :)
If i avoid carnage with a starting ruck set up worth 350k then the SC Gods must be dead.

I should have gone through a pallet load of cinnamon lube by now and I havent even opened one jar :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back