Trades 2021 Round 4 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Koschitzke be named tomorrow????? What time do we find out? * this rolling lockout business :sweatsmile:

Will Koschitzke be named tomorrow????? What time do we find out? fu** this rolling lockout business :sweatsmile:

Pretty much every night at 6:25 is when we find out. With that said, the Hawks should have some idea on who's flying over/who's not - so that might give some clarity

6-6.30pm apparently

Pretty much every night at 6:25 is when we find out. With that said, the Hawks should have some idea on who's flying over/who's not - so that might give some clarity

That's not too bad actually, just going to commit to Hunter>Robertson and then sit on Koschitzke. If he's not named swing him to Burgess to cover Zilliams, if he is named take the luxury trade of JDG>Tex. Then pray the rumours are true about Meek so I don't cop a :doughnut:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not too bad actually, just going to commit to Hunter>Robertson and then sit on Koschitzke. If he's not named swing him to Burgess to cover Zilliams, if he is named take the luxury trade of JDG>Tex. Then pray the rumours are true about Meek so I don't cop a :doughnut:

Great plan - love it! And yeah, the 6:25 has actually been alright (especially the Friday one as we get confirmation of 4 Saturday games) - but would still rather there be no rolling lockout so I knew what the actual * was going through those wily coach's minds, more than a night before game day :tearsofjoy:

Great plan - love it! And yeah, the 6:25 has actually been alright (especially the Friday one as we get confirmation of 4 Saturday games) - but would still rather there be no rolling lockout so I knew what the actual fu** was going through those wily coach's minds, more than a night before game day :tearsofjoy:

Agreed, one positive to the rolling lock outs despite the stress levels, is it benefits the likes of us people on this forum who live and breath fantasy. Makes it very hard though if you're working a Saturday and can't stay on top of what's going on!

Agreed, one positive to the rolling lock outs despite the stress levels, is it benefits the likes of us people on this forum who live and breath fantasy. Makes it very hard though if you're working a Saturday and can't stay on top of what's going on!

Fantasy is LYF yo :tearsofjoy:

What the hell?? I dont know what I have done wrong

Harrison Jones has nothing to do with my attempted roll back

Likely going to cost me a doughnut in the backline now

View attachment 1098166

View attachment 1098168
I did a rollback after the Ess Syd game started, merret was then locked back in as my VC when I’m certain I had removed it ore game and made it merret and Grundy (Grundy was 1 player removed from my team by the rollback)

Rolling lockout I don’t like but it’d be a lot easier if
(A) teams were named on thursday OR
(B) teams were named 24 hrs before the game (not 6pm)

it’s the rolling lockout plus too many unknown that make it too time consuming

Really regretting doing a Taranto to Smith trade thinking Smith would go huge against North. Didn’t have anything to really do as was holding Caldwell for Grundy Vc (then Highmore got dropped 🙄)

witts to Dunkley looks a good move.

Meek is either playing or we’ve been trolled pretty hard. His 30 will be slightly better than the alternative donut.

I can just see meek getting named then being a late out anyway.
It's going to be wet.. surely freo won't play darcy/meek/treacy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back