Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams and Martin aren't 'C' graders ...

Dow /Lob/Setterfield are VFL atm - better players in VFL cant run 4 quarters (apprently)

Williams and Martin are not pure mids. It’s great having them to play through there but they are also good in other positions. We need pure mids.

I rate them both as A/B+ grade footballers...

Offered Merrett 5y with options to extend.

Cripps is signed will be released in the media in a few weeks.

Harry wants to stay, Essendon making a big play.

We are looking at trading a couple of players.

EDIT: Pies, North and Hawk's making a play for Harry as well.
thanks for the information mate. Any idea on which players of ours that may be put on the trade table?

Can we not all start a witch hunt and run Faucon off the board for sharing the Bluemours please?

Strangely I actually like it when someone puts rumours in the Bluemour thread.

No chance mate.
Within the hour there will be a campaign of doubters picking apart and disputing each point.
As I’ve said with every rumour poster, I have no idea if the mail is correct - but I absolute hate how a parade of people who know sweet FA about anything write the rumours off and essentially accuse the OP of blatant lies.

Offered Merrett 5y with options to extend.

Cripps is signed will be released in the media in a few weeks.

Harry wants to stay, Essendon making a big play.

We are looking at trading a couple of players.

EDIT: Pies, North and Hawk's making a play for Harry as well.
Cheers for sharing, Faucon Bleu

Understandable that multiple clubs will be making a huge play at Harry. He's too important for us to lose and isn't a FA so worst case I can see him signing up to his RFA years of service. If we make finals, surely he won't be going anywhere.

Reckon he'll be getting $1m thrown at him though... so we better be prepared to entice.

Merrett step up also makes sense with Oliver now staying at Demonland.

Curious as to who the guys on the block are for us. LOB and Dow likely but not sure they (no disrespect) have much currency right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically, regardless of money for Harry (oppo clubs would need to come with an open chequebook)... his price in a potential trade would make the 2 x top five picks that * were asking for Daniher look like steak knives.

No way a deal could get done.

But one thing at a time, lets get Crippa public and ride the wave - forcing Harry's hand in the months ahead.

I love how it was said we have offered him 750 a year, but then they went on to say Freo have offered him 3m over 4 years which is more than the Carlton offer. Like with Williams and Saad etc if he ended up coming to us they really have no idea how much we’re offering per year.
Isn't $750 x 4 years the same as $3 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back