Trades Round 5 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if De Goey gets back in good form he's a 80's scorer in his role which is not a keeper and not worthwhile keeping. If he doesn't get back to form he will tank your whole SC year.

I think people picked him originally because of a preseason midfield role and there is very little chance he goes back to that. Adams is out but so is Elliot. Impey is still cheaper if you don't have him yet.

Got Impey/Ziebell.

Yeah I picked him after watching the preseason game v the Tiges. Sucked me in big-time with all that mid time, looked really good.

Hai gaiz.

Just a reminder that i paid 298k for Tex who's pumped out a 130 and 106 for me to make a cool 170k in 2 weeks and still with a BE of 38

GIF Remake - J. Jonah Jameson Laughing [Fixed Version]: HighQualityGifs

To everyone who told me not to jump on, eat my chol.

Everyone else, eat my chol as well.

Seeya.
mdmf.gif

Tough call because this year I've decided to be conservative with trades. Do you just cop the bad start and hope he turns it around. You'd hope he's better than playing a rookie and then just upgrade around him. Previous years I'd have traded him already haha. Probably should of listened to my instincts and traded him to Tex weeks ago...😭
I’ll loop him with Dow and hopefully one will pull a 45.

Speaking of Helmet and Brayshaw taking huge dumps on their unfortunate owners, you need to venture into no mans land (mids priced in the $300K's) to discover the chairman of the turds.....the gun that is James Worpel.
The weapon once known as the worpedo has posted scores of 45, 54, 40, 56 so far.
Already lost over $100K in just the 2 weeks, from a bubble price of $475K. Sweet Geeeebus :eek:

$372,300, BE 122

This bloke has $200K's stamped on his forehead.

Yeah i don't care if he's "tagging", that is true shitness.
He's been no good since Titch came back, they are too similar and Titch is better.

Y'all must have a cheat for unlimited money if you're bringing Ridley in for Daniel.
A lot of people who have corrected Neale would have a decent amount of cash in the bank. I know I jumped off 1 week too late but even that was a decent bump to the cash I'd accumulated.

A lot of people who have corrected Neale would have a decent amount of cash in the bank. I know I jumped off 1 week too late but even that was a decent bump to the cash I'd accumulated.
I used my Neale money to buy Brayshaw :sick: and Impey :fire:

Tough decisions this week - my team is a train wreck.

Butters has to go. Am thinking either Tex or Dunkley.

Helmet really s**t the bed last week and I want him gone but may be forced to look at ruck options if Flynn and Meek not named.

Would prefer to bring Lochlan Jones in this week and then upgrade Meek to Gawn next week.

With helmet out I'm facing a donut if I don't trade. If Meek and Flynn are out I'm facing a donut.

So

1. Tex vs Dunkley

2. L Jones vs Hickey

Any suggestions apart from drinking heavily?
7fd468f1ba15d4f334cb79dd34d58772.jpg

Tough decisions this week - my team is a train wreck.

Butters has to go. Am thinking either Tex or Dunkley.

Helmet really sh*t the bed last week and I want him gone but may be forced to look at ruck options if Flynn and Meek not named.

Would prefer to bring Lochlan Jones in this week and then upgrade Meek to Gawn next week.

With helmet out I'm facing a donut if I don't trade. If Meek and Flynn are out I'm facing a donut.

So

1. Tex vs Dunkley

2. L Jones vs Hickey

Any suggestions apart from drinking heavily?
7fd468f1ba15d4f334cb79dd34d58772.jpg
Butters to Dunkley is absolutely a must.
Kosi will definitely be back, so you wont be running a donut in the backline, but you would prefer Gawn over Hickey in the long run.
If Daniel helps you get Gawn by downgrading him, then I say go for it.
I'm actually getting anxiety just looking at this team and all the fixes it needs :(

The most important Supercoach rule you need to learn - don't overrate your own players.

Jesus kent look at those averages :oops: That's probably better than any line i've ever had in supercoach.

Seriously, you must have a huge chol.
Don't worry about him, the guys a flog.

Thinking at the moment:

Duggan -> Stewart
Dow -> Waterman

Phew... For a moment there, I thought I was still the only one stuck holding Paddy BowWow.

The bad thing is that I need to make my trades on Saturday arvo this week, so if he's named in the 22, he'll stay again (& I'll be trading out Jordan instead).

In other words; please drop him Teaguey.

Usually a very conservative trader but I am getting a very itchy trigger finger on Caleb Daniel.
Obviously been a disaster and I have no real faith in him, but one way to decide how to deal with it is think about what you’re looking to get done over this and next week.
Those targeting Oliver, for example, probably won’t have a path to pick up Oliver while offloading Daniel without having to move on rookies very prematurely.
Currently more likely to retain and just focus on a midfield upgrade next week, even though he’s awful.
Good luck, and 100% understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back