Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh lets not be those guys. Ten touches will be a good debut, along with some blocks and tackles and team stuff.
Yeah 10 touches with around 5 contested in the middle is what I’m hoping for

We got him to win hard balls so I want to see glimpses of what he can do

Last edited:
If we play well I'm sure he'll go okay. Tough gig against the Doggies mids but he will appreciate the open space that players like Edwards put you into. Midfield in the VFL can be very congested as there is a lack of class moving the ball. He has speed, a big factor in the transition from VFL to AFL, Martyn found that out, and he likes the tough stuff. Hope he and Ross rise to the occasion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s easy coz dimma has always been reluctant to disrupt the winning line up , only forced changes. I can’t understand the edgyiness over this guy , never mind we ve barely lost a game in recent seasons , all players develop at diff rates , Andrew Brayshaw comes to mind he came in playing at the weight of a jumps jockey , but Freo weren’t a b2b premier , that’s what peeps can’t get their head around . How players at GC break in but at Richmond they don’t . Ffs , it can’t be that hard
Just like commentators saying how many number one draft picks haven’t won a premiership ie. pick one isn’t as good as you’d think. What do you expect? They generally go to sh!t clubs.

All I want to see are some good signs that he can play at the level.

Give us 18 disposals 4 marks 3 tackles 2 I50s 3 clearances 6 contested possessions & 16 effective disposals from 81% TOG and that'll do for his first game.

I think dimmas proven to be able to consistently produce winning sides , silly questions like this are fairly knee jerk
IYO of course. :rolleyes: imo the way things are going the question is relevant. He seems incapable of making hard decisions on premiership players who are clearly out of form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back