Toast Round 8 = North Melbourne 76-94 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I think both Poulter and Henry are going to be good players. Henry couldn’t quite put it on the board today but it’s clear he has some weapons.

McCreery quiet, but still had 6 tackles and 38 pressure acts (game high), I really like him.
In the first qtr I was watching McCreery and I thought to myself that one of the trainers needs to go out there and take a few of the Eveready batteries out of him. Was sure he was going to run himself into the ground.
Wasn't his best game today but jeez I love his effort and commitment.

Just imagine if we didn’t have De Goey and Moore
The 2 best players in this squad—-both match winners in their own right

Daicos is going from strength to strength
Poulter is a player

John Noble——he should be on notice.
His decision making is simply not to standard

In the first qtr I was watching McCreery and I thought to myself that one of the trainers needs to go out there and take a few of the Eveready batteries out of him. Was sure he was going to run himself into the ground.
Wasn't his best game today but jeez I love his effort and commitment.

Has a bit of campaigner in him too (high praise)

He tried to nail Stepho a few times in the first quarter but couldn't quite get him

Has a bit of campaigner in him too (high praise)

He tried to nail Stepho a few times in the first quarter but couldn't quite get him
All rangas have a bit of campaigner in them.
If I were head of recruitment half the team would be rangas and the other half indigenous players.
Would be unbeatable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't a great spectacle. In the last quarter we did everything we could to let them back into the game but luckily they refused the opportunity.

That's cool, I'll take the win. You have to win ugly before you can win beautifully; it's part of the long process back to playing good footy.

Jordy and Cameron did a nice job; Checkers is a damn fine footballer. Noble is of small stature but has the lungs and heart of a horse.

More losses coming this year so the posters that are openly wishing for defeat won't have to wait too long before they can once again spew their bile.

All rangas have a bit of campaigner in them.
If I were head of recruitment half the team would be rangas and the other half indigenous players.
Would be unbeatable.

Have cut Mark Keane more slack because he has ranga potential

Pity we recruited rangas Brereton and Hardie at the end of their careers

PS my ranga sister is fearsome

Really liked what I saw OF Keane today. First time I can say that I see the potential. 2nd time watching Mcreery live and his pace and pressure is unreal.

Think brown is a good injury sub too as he looked really dangerous coming on with fresh legs.

Think in the future Poulter will be a player worth giving up a first round pick to get.

Grundy was one of our three top rated players today! You have to be kidding!

You need to do something about your username and avatar if you are continue posting in a similar vein!

Just remember De Goey played on Aiden Bonar who struggles to get a game at the worst side in the comp.

3 of those 6 goals were absolute gifts as well.

Actually Ziebell was playing on Jordy for a large portion of the game, and was playing well on him too. Made Jordy play smarter and harder which was a good thing - don’t underplay the 6 goals, he had a very good game (especially after last week’s effort).

They game played out as expected and we're all left thinking that while we mightn't be the worst side in the competition we could well remain the second worst.

Allow those same half chances North created today against a middle of the road team and we lose IMO.

Thank God for de Goey and Moore.

You need to do something about your username and avatar if you are continue posting in a similar vein!
You are correct. I can't do a username change without taking out a paid membership, can I? There was a time I used to change usernames as often as I changed underwear. I have to admit, I have lost so much respect for Grundy. I would actually prefer Cameron as first ruck now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back