Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to coach this year and was doing well until 3 weeks ago when I decided to trade in Luke Ryan over Jake Lloyd to save 50k....... since then Ryans been injured and with the money I saved..... I bought in Bolton..... Cost me 2 league wins and most likely one again this week

These are my trades this week, any thoughts? I've copped zeros from Ryan and am hoping he'll be back next week. With these down grades I can upgrade Cox next week to Lloyd or Ridley.

www.imgur.com/Hmqg028

I can't upload images from my PC for some reason so I had to use imgur.

cheers fellas

pre trades. Sitting ranked about 2200.

thinking I’ll trade tex and Warner to poulter and one of jelly, titch, Lloyd or maybe even down to RCD.

leaves my forwards weak but want to wait a couple of weeks until dusty.

open to others thoughts?

pre trades. Sitting ranked about 2200.

thinking I’ll trade tex and Warner to poulter and one of jelly, titch, Lloyd or maybe even down to RCD.

leaves my forwards weak but want to wait a couple of weeks until dusty.

open to others thoughts?

Warner to Poulter
I don't mind the Lloyd (Laird into the mid option). Could also look at Ridley then who's a lot cheaper.

great bye as well.
I went rowe to rcd
warner to jezza.
4 rookies left on field :)

View attachment 1125196
At least You know what you’re getting with him & hopefully gets back to 2019 scores. 4 x scores between 134 & 163. He’ll give you a stinker occasionally and soft tissue issues. High risk high return.
Whereas any role change to Hall might affect his scoring.

At least You know what you’re getting with him & hopefully gets back to 2019 scores. 4 x scores between 134 & 163. He’ll give you a stinker occasionally and soft tissue issues. High risk high return.
hes done 90 average a few years.
and for 400k thats a bargain imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth double downgrading this week to Poulter and RCD and grabbing Titch next week? Doesn’t look like there are any Rookies on the bubble next week which scares me

Hall is a kanga so i love him.
Everytime i bring in an almost premo from the kangas i get burnt.
Already done it this year with Stephenson and LDU.
Hall has burn man written all over him.

Hall is almost too tempting and really if there wasn't so much injury carnage forward hardly anyone would look at him. I am steering clear but I don't blame people taking the punt he could end up a keeper.

Hall is almost too tempting and really if there wasn't so much injury carnage forward hardly anyone would look at him. I am steering clear but I don't blame people taking the punt he could end up a keeper.
this should be the best year of halls career imo.
he had his surgery pre season so he can breath properly now and build his tank.
he used to score 60 sc in the first quarter. then fade.
Hes had restricted breathing his whole career.

So it's your fault!

You don't mind taking on another R12 player ?

That prick Flynn better get up and play this week to moo once more so we can finally trade his useless ass.

If he does I can afford T Mitch and Steele in consecutive weeks for Powell and Scott. Juicy.

Flynn is gonna be a trigger for so many trades, Highmore similarly.

And once he plays once and we trade, Mummy us a certainty to go down with some injury or a 4 match slam tackle ban.

Yeah going to double down. Can double up next week.
Was thinking that way, but Jones seems a strong possibility for round 10, and he looks the must have rookie defender. If Flynn plays I may go one up, one down with Poulter and a super premo.

Was thinking that way, but Jones seems a strong possibility for round 10, and he looks the must have rookie defender. If Flynn plays I may go one up, one down with Poulter and a super premo.

Yeah, what works for your team structure. Ideally I go 1 up and 1 down but I just rather wait and watch on Ridley/Martin who I was super keen 2-3 weeks ago. Plus I don't see any good rooks on the bubble next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back