Review Dogs 96 def Power 77 - Rd 9, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome win. Probably the game of the year and we definitely lifted our game. I didn't expect much after three so-so performances after the blistering start to the year but they were fantastic. Thought Port played excellent too but we were just a bit better across the board.

Really even performance across the board. Some of the guys who haven't been our best performers played very well, JJ and Cordy namely, and Weightman was excellent in his first appearance for the year.

Hopefully we don't see him in the seconds any time soon because he adds so much for the team.

R. Smith knockers better give yourselves a quick uppercut right now. Did soooo much hard stuff off the ball as well as putting his body on the line every single time. I can see why Bevo loves him.

And the wee man, Caleb Daniel, you are one brave little ****er. Kudos to you man.

R. Smith knockers better give yourselves a quick uppercut right now. Did soooo much hard stuff off the ball as well as putting his body on the line every single time. I can see why Bevo loves him.

And the wee man, Caleb Daniel, you are one brave little f***er. Kudos to you man.

Roarke played the type of game you want a depth player to play, come in and work hard. Obviously he's out when Hunter is back but he wouldn't be dropped for a poor showing or a lack of effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge win. Hopefully we capitalise on the confidence boost and win the next 2 weeks at least.

Melbourne play Brisbane after us so a great opportunity to lock us in for top 4 and hopefully come closer to finally finishing top of the ladder

And the wee man, Caleb Daniel, you are one brave little f***er. Kudos to you man.

Caleb was huge tonight. He has to take twice as many steps to run as far as anyone else, but he just keeps going. Glad to see him back to his old self & better after a couple of down games a few weeks ago.

I know it was scrappy but don’t underestimate that win.

Martin, English, Dunks and Hunter out and some very inexperienced types out there.

Really happy with Weightman, Sweet and Roarke who haven’t been best 22 but filled a role each.

Hannan had a shocker obviously.

Bruce and Naughton consistently hit the score board and bring the ball down and Bont is having his best season.

Very happy with it.

Roarke played the type of game you want a depth player to play, come in and work hard. Obviously he's out when Hunter is back but he wouldn't be dropped for a poor showing or a lack of effort.
Yes! That's why the club love him. He is a soldier who will give you consistent 100% effort for every minute of the game. Plays his role and doesn't feel entitled. I really like him.

McNeill won me over tonight.

Adding more speed to the forward half has been critical. Massive credit to Bev. Vandermeer to throw back in when fit too.

Very happy with weightman.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not quite there yet with Naughty though? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back