Trades Round 10 trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor injury history for sure but insane ceiling and great bye and draw

Walsh is safe but jelly allows me to get Heeney with just 1 trade next week.

Everyone is looking at jelly/Heeney this week, it was hall last week and may the week before all with terrible injury histories. Just sucks it’s the injury types presenting the value right now.

Because he is going to break Fred Fannings goal kicking record this weekend

Nah, we play Carlton this week so Fred’s record will have to wait until round 13 for Heendawg!

However, Casboult a real chance this weekend......

Initial thoughts are Warner and Scott > Dusty and Heeney. Not sold on Heeney but at that price there’s not a lot of risk for a fwd that has the potential to avg 90-100. Not many better options that i don’t already have until after the byes. Might trade him back out after round 13 if need be. Leaves 2 rookies on field..

IMG_0411.JPG
IMG_0412.JPG

Im 10k short.
In one trade 😐😥.

If Jones is named .
I might grab him for someone..highmore prob dropped.
Powell to helmet .

If one trade ...Cerra.
Is the best i can get.
He prob goes 95-105 from here.

My mids are ok.
Lyons.Bont.Mac.fyfe.mitchell.piggy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kosi to Ridley (probably, maybe, think so...can't he just play like before with all those easy Kickouts...).
Powell to Jelly (almost certainly, likely, should do...is he really going to keep playing without getting injured/knocked out/playing half forward).
plans change fast in the big city...
Powell to Steele (95%, 50/50, god knows...a real Premo who probably won't miss games.

I still like Kelly, but with the usual Kelly risks, would prefer Steele who has a high floor and and higher ceiling (and no history of getting injured in a weird accident).

Initial thoughts are Warner and Scott > Dusty and Heeney. Not sold on Heeney but at that price there’s not a lot of risk for a fwd that has the potential to avg 90-100. Not many better options that i don’t already have until after the byes. Might trade him back out after round 13 if need be. Leaves 2 rookies on field..

View attachment 1129737
View attachment 1129738
Nice side.
Heeney one a few will look at and at the price and there will be options to move him on if he doesn't hit the heights.
Has the 90+ pedigree.

Bergman or Scott has to go. Thinking I’ll ditch Bergman. Prefer to have more Round 12 players available.
Neither will be around forever.
Which of the two has more cash gen left in him?
Scott leaving my side next week, I think.

Why? His BE is 75 and he keeps getting injured. I'll happily see another round, to see if he gets through unscathed with another good score. Won't go up much even with a huge score

Im bringing him in. The injuries he has been getting are not soft tissues that are likely to reoccur, they are contact injuries (shat happens) that can happen to any player. He has been unlucky, and that has made him cheap, and I will take advantage of that. Worse case he ends up a F7

First trade option to be reversed - the "immediate reward" option
Marshall (injured) plus Kosi (peaked) = Heeney plus Cerra

Leaves me no money plus 16 trades

View attachment 1129597

I think you're going Cerra too early....he has a BE 158. Kosi BE is 62 wont move much either way. So going Marshall to Heeney gets you some money in kitty. Good trade. Put Jordon back onfield at M8.
But if you're keen to move Kosi on then wait for teams and see if your boy Jones gets the nod, and if not hold the trade, and look to get Cerra in next round and save the trade. You could save yourself $30K and a trade, for the difference between Cerra's and Jordon's score. Going on averages is about 13 pts.

Hey JM,
Far be it for lowly ranked me to offer advice to you but anyway,
Have you thought about Zorko in instead of Jelly?
Would give you a nice forward swing with Scott and allow you to utilise RCD better on field who is otherwise wasted on your mid bench.

Ps. very nice team by the way.

Cheers mate.

Might have a play around with it and see what it's like with Zorko in the team.

I do want to get him in at some point.

Why? His BE is 75 and he keeps getting injured. I'll happily see another round, to see if he gets through unscathed with another good score. Won't go up much even with a huge score
Tend to agree re Heeney - one decent score ain't enough for me at this stage - wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back