Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because the season is about to start, I have made the pick.

6 rounds x 1 pick a day if we are all on Manu time and training camp will be well under way by the time we finish this.

I reckon Fields will be the best QB of the bunch, I would have taken him #1 if I had the pick. Fantasy wise that is...
I wanted to take fields, but just couldn't risk it with my ordinary qb stocks. Pick 2 was a no brainer. Even Lance may be a better FF qb

I reckon Fields will be the best QB of the bunch, I would have taken him #1 if I had the pick. Fantasy wise that is...

You've got much more faith in Nagy than I do. Give me Lance over Fields coz his situation is 50x better under Kyle and the weapons in San fran

Nagy has his QB now, no excuses.

He traded for his QB last year also.

Play designs are garbage. It's not just about who he has running the ship. He's done didly squat as an NFL coach really, if it wasn't for Fangio defense winning him coach of the year he wouldnt still have a job.

Drafted is different, he has his boy now, just watch.

Good offensive coaches can do it regardless of level of talent at QB. He's just relying on Fields to polish the offensive turd of a coach that he is. Him giving up play calling to the immortal Bill Lazor late last year tells you all you need to know. It's Gase level incompetence with a slightly better roster and personality.

Well seeing as no one would do it here are the offers for everyone else.

Opening offer to DoYourJob
Pick 11 and JK Dobbins for pick 3
Rejected, prior to pick 11 trade, would have gone pick 6 with a different player.

Jonzi unfortunately didn't really need anything I have
Pick 6 and 2022 first

manureid
Pick 5, Dobbins and Mostert

Wanted Ekeler instead of Mostert. Not unreasonable but thought I should be able to get 2 or 3 :rolleyes: inb4 another inexplicable mid table finish with near no talent and looking like one starting QB.

So if you have a guaranteed all season starter at QB you can see what you might be able to get but I am likely to just take pick 5 and 6 now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes sense to me if they all need QBs themselves, pick 5 & 6 not where it's at unfortunately.

Some very decent offers all the same.

Makes sense to me if they all need QBs themselves, pick 5 & 6 not where it's at unfortunately.

Some very decent offers all the same.
If it wasnt for my utter desperation at QB I would have made a deal. However I also have an utter desperation at RB and WR.....

If it wasnt for my utter desperation at QB I would have made a deal. However I also have an utter desperation at RB and WR.....

I'd offer Helf Russ but scared of low-ball offer due to scoring less fantasy points on third down than Russell Gage.

I'd offer Helf Russ but scared of low-ball offer due to scoring less fantasy points on third down than Russell Gage.
I would have done a deal on Russ prior to learning of his shortcomings on 3rd down.

Back