Autopsy Round 13, 2021: Hawks sink the Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

i don’t think I have ever witnessed a hawthorn game like that before where we had such a great run with the umps. That combined with our first 4 qtr effort this year and we win! And a great debut from the lad.

Is there anyone out there who snips gifs/mp4s?

Id love one of the incident when McCartin lined up jom, only to be left on the turf in pain while jom kicks it long resulting in the match winner.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
BJK#5

I reckon the JOM one he’s referring to was when he got down low and he collided with Hayward who got sent off for a concussion assessment. The reason they never came back about it was because both players had eyes on the ball with both feet on the ground. Nothing will come from that one which is why you’d think they dug up the Worpel one. Let’s just wait and see if the trial by media happens.
I’m not sure anyone has mentioned this but if you view that incident closely, you’ll see that Hayward and Morris clash heads.

I'm watching the replay again and wondering to myself if McEvoy could do a reverse Paul Salmon. He's a very strong mark, and clearly has high game intelligence. He's a pretty solid kick for goal. Reeves as first ruck and McEvoy as the full forward for a season or two while the Hawks sort out Lewis, Jeka and Kosi has me intrigued.

not a sook, an observation. Enjoy your dimmies...
It's a sook if you are complaining about free kicks that are paid that are there, or complaining about free kicks that are not paid which aren't there. Hence it's a sook. You bought into the rhetoric of Carey's hatred for Hawthorn, and actually listened to lies. The handball for example that was technically a handball, was in fact technically a handball. Enjoy your sook and your loss. And your two gifted cola premierships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a sook if you are complaining about free kicks that are paid that are there, or complaining about free kicks that are not paid which aren't there. Hence it's a sook. You bought into the rhetoric of Carey's hatred for Hawthorn, and actually listened to lies. The handball for example that was technically a handball, was in fact technically a handball. Enjoy your sook and your loss. And your two gifted cola premierships.
I tend to tune out Carey..at leasst we don't tank..

Is there anyone out there who snips gifs/mp4s?

Id love one of the incident when McCartin lined up jom, only to be left on the turf in pain while jom kicks it long resulting in the match winner.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
JOM did that type of thing 3-4 times last night , was an absolute wall .
Been underrated very good this season , shame he missed those games

you are never ever in doubt about who David King or Wayne Carey have put their money on when listening to their dribble during a game. Last night Wayne was almost crying half way through the first quarter when he realised his outlay was in serious trouble

I'm watching the replay again and wondering to myself if McEvoy could do a reverse Paul Salmon. He's a very strong mark, and clearly has high game intelligence. He's a pretty solid kick for goal. Reeves as first ruck and McEvoy as the full forward for a season or two while the Hawks sort out Lewis, Jeka and Kosi has me intrigued.
There were times last night where he seemed to be playing a high CHF. Keep him forward , get 2 goals a week and it will be a great return.

you are never ever in doubt about who David King or Wayne Carey have put their money on when listening to their dribble during a game. Last night Wayne was almost crying half way through the first quarter when he realised his outlay was in serious trouble

‘if I was a punter, I wouldn’t have backed the swans last night. A clear danger game

What I loved about this is that Bud made a line for CJ and gave him a big shove before the first bounce. 5 minutes later CJ dumped him for a holding the ball. Said a lot about the kid. He lacks no confidence

‘like the time Brad hill a few games in admonished hawthorn buddy for not leading

Remove this Banner Ad

Back