AFL Player # 7: Indefatigable Zach Merrett (c) - Your ANZAC Day Medallist - 25/4

Remove this Banner Ad

🤔 6 years gives Daniher time to come back and win that flag with Zach, or eat a massive bag of dicks.

Well done junior boy, ******* star the kid and well worth the investment. Brilliant natural ability but violent competitiveness and drive for continuous improvement is what I really love about him.

If anyone questions the $$$, we could be paying that much for Zach “super elite mid but actually just an overrated flanker” Williams or Adam “please don’t make me defend” Saad.

🤔 6 years gives Daniher time to come back and win that flag with Zach, or eat a massive bag of dicks.

Well done junior boy, ******* star the kid and well worth the investment. Brilliant natural ability but violent competitiveness and drive for continuous improvement is what I really love about him.

If anyone questions the $$$, we could be paying that much for Zach “super elite mid but actually just an overrated flanker” Williams or Adam “please don’t make me defend” Saad.
Snorted way too loudly at this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy with this and the timing - rather than dragging it out. I’d like to see a little more defence however he (and Parish) needs some support in the engine room (enter Caldwell, Shiel). We are building a formidable midfield for years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back