UEFA EURO 2020 (Italy Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

The delay has been happening in a heap of games and once you notice it you can't un-notice it. It's been doing my head in.
I assume it's because there aren't many commentators at stadiums. RTÉ here in Ireland have commentators doing it from a back room on the screen because of COVID and the amount of travel/commentators that would be required. So far they've had games in Scotland, England, Italy, Denmark, Russia, Romania, Hungary, Spain, Azerbaijan, Netherlands and Germany... and it's only been going 11 days.

I assume it's because there aren't many commentators at stadiums. RTÉ here in Ireland have commentators doing it from a back room on the screen because of COVID and the amount of travel/commentators that would be required. So far they've had games in Scotland, England, Italy, Denmark, Russia, Romania, Hungary, Spain, Azerbaijan, Netherlands and Germany... and it's only been going 11 days.

Maybe RTE haven't got commentators at the games because Ireland isn't competing? All the grounds were required to have fans so I would have thought media would be allowed too.

But even if the commentators are watching remotely it's probably 1960s technology that could fix a time delay between vision and audio.

Maybe RTE haven't got commentators at the games because Ireland isn't competing? All the grounds were required to have fans so I would have thought media would be allowed too.

But even if the commentators are watching remotely it's probably 1960s technology that could fix a time delay between vision and audio.
True, but even England didnt send commentators for the Champions League, they commentated from the box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you confused?

I'm not sure of the circumstances behind the video, and whether it shows potential contact according to the current guidelines.

If it doesn't, then why delete. If it does, why hasn't action been taken regardless.

Sancho isn't playing because he isn't experienced enough according to Southgate. So naturally Saka is starting :drunk:

Ridiculous. Both Saka and Grealish have a combined total of zero Champions League minutes whilst Sancho has scored/assisted against Atletico, Inter, Barcelona and Sevilla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much better by England. The body language was good even before they kicked off. The game plan should be to get the ball to Saka or Grealish. They are both on fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back