Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I was more hoping tbh, only considering gin as I have no forward bench at all
Gin may only give you a weeks service

Pity you need coverage this week .....you could swing Biggs FWD , opening the spot for Durham

Gin may only give you a weeks service

Pity you need coverage this week .....you could swing Biggs FWD , opening the spot for Durham
I’ve got six forwards playing so should be right, just wanted to try and get some coverage in case, your right if Briggs was playing I would trade weightman swing briggs forward and bring in Durham down back

I’ve got six forwards playing so should be right, just wanted to try and get some coverage in case, your right if Briggs was playing I would trade weightman swing briggs forward and bring in Durham down back
Briggs will play games, now Flynn is out ......the "injured one" won't play many games B4 the Finals

Why does he need coverage this week in particular? :think:

You once played with no Def coverage for a whole season. ;)
From the vibe of the conversation, I assumed Caztheconquerer needed coverage for Dusty this week ....given he doesn't I'd hold off a week

As for your 2nd comment ....

WW Accident Kill.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the vibe of the conversation, I assumed Caztheconquerer needed coverage for Dusty this week ....given he doesn't I'd hold off a week

View attachment 1183144

No "vibe". What he was saying is he would have no coverage as in no Fwd E this week. Ginnivan would be F6 for this week, he would then be fwd 'coverage' (F7) from next week onward after he upgrades CCJ > Marshall. Try and keep up sheesh.

Seems like around 125 of the top 1,000 teams have at least 2 of Mills / Greene / Marshall to worry about this week (93% of the top 1k also has Dustin Martin).
Might be doing it wrong, but gives an impression.
Those without any of those and no other worries like Kelly / Highmore would hope to make some genuine ground up this week.

Seems like around 125 of the top 1,000 teams have at least 2 of Mills / Greene / Marshall to worry about this week (93% of the top 1k also has Dustin Martin).
Those without any of those and no other worries like Kelly / Highmore would hope to make some genuine ground up this week.
I have Martin and Marshall. Should have 22 if Madden plays. SP Dow is gonna tonne for me, I can feel it.

The one that really annoys me is Briggs. With Flynn going down it was his chance to keep his spot, but no he had to go to the rugby. Watch Mummy be BOG and play the rest of the season now.

Kelly must be fairly high ownership at the top end too. I guess a lot have Bramble or Sharp covering so that's less of an issue.

Looks promising 4 me
No Mills
No Greene
No Kelly
No Marshall
No Dunkley
No Neale
No Cripps
No Highmore

Also have the all important

No SC idea 🥺

View attachment 1183144
Sorry mate if I portrayed the information poorly, dusty has to be traded and the second trade would give me some bench coverage as well as the money for the following weeks trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back