Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno but it kind of suggests that he's not no chance for this week, therefore a great chance for next week?

Which I would take
Yeah, the weird bit was that Rutten said earlier in the week that he might only miss one more.
Which was already good.
So it would be an acceleration of the acceleration, maybe with them playing Sunday??

Here's my team. Was pretty happy with it prior to Round 18.....

Initial thinking was Dusty to Marshall before it hit the fan.

In saying that, will Marshall miss 1 or 2 games? I'm playing for league and have secured top 2, so could hold trades this week with neither he or Martin losing value, and bolster the team leading in to Round 20.

Likewise I could make no trades and get a better look at form/value leading in to Round 20 (DeGoey, Dale, Hind, Bolton etc)

Thoughts on where I should go here?

Thanks

1626936950209.png

Hi campaigners. So I have one trade left to deal with:

Dusty
Super Sexy Patty C
Mills
Whitfield
Highmore
Marshall
Punchable
Briggs

Well it has to be Dusty, I think he's the only one out of that bunch that is out for the season. I'm in a similar position.. just no one worth trading in and I'm gonna end up with some potato like Hind or TMac in my team

Well it has to be Dusty, I think he's the only one out of that bunch that is out for the season. I'm in a similar position.. just no one worth trading in and I'm gonna end up with some potato like Hind or TMac in my team

It's Matt Kennedy's time to shine

Dusty to Butters.

Used my 3rd last trade getting butters in 2 weeks ago.
Used my 2nd last trade to get him out for Hawkins.
Using my last trade to get him back in lol.

What could go wrong? Screenshot_20210722-183955.png

Last edited:
sc17.jpg

4 trades and 375k, a little unsure what to do or just need reassurance:

Martin to Bolton & Highmore to Bont via DPP

Unless somebody has a better idea?

Here's my team. Was pretty happy with it prior to Round 18.....

Initial thinking was Dusty to Marshall before it hit the fan.

In saying that, will Marshall miss 1 or 2 games? I'm playing for league and have secured top 2, so could hold trades this week with neither he or Martin losing value, and bolster the team leading in to Round 20.

Likewise I could make no trades and get a better look at form/value leading in to Round 20 (DeGoey, Dale, Hind, Bolton etc)

Thoughts on where I should go here?

Thanks

View attachment 1183796
I'd hold. Marshall should only be a week, and I'd go Butters (who will come down from $450K) before Marshall anyway. (I'm ranked 30K so I've got this game worked out ha ha)

Anyway, you have 2 chances at covering for Martin, Brockman Sat night (good score, loop Dusty in off bench), or Waterman Sunday.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm still playing because my H2H got screwed over by COVID and injuries even more than I did.

After shifting everyone around, without using trades, somehow I have 21 playing and cover on Mids and Rucks in place.

11K and 2 trades in the bank, playing for ranking as league is ok.
Could just take the 1 week donut with Greene and Marshall back next week.

If not, Martin to Butters looks the obvious choice, although that's breaking my rule of only trading in DP's late in the year for maximum coverage when I run out of trades.

Ideas welcomed.

1626944294111.png

Fellas, would love some opinions here

Best def under $465,900?

Gov, Lever, Daniel, Bowes, BSmith, Zilliams, Blicavs, Luke McDonald??? Other?
Everyone telling you helmet but I reckon Blix pretty tempting out of that lot.

Hi campaigners. So I have one trade left to deal with:

Dusty
Super Sexy Patty C
Mills
Whitfield
Highmore
Marshall
Punchable
Briggs
Dusty the only one actually ded. You know what to do.

Dusty to Butters.

Used my 3rd last trade getting butters in 2 weeks ago.
Used my 2nd last trade to get him out for Hawkins.
Using my last trade to get him back in lol.

What could go wrong?View attachment 1183896
For the record. Whilst I love the post it doesn't mean I endorse the trade. Thinner ice has never been skated on.

You're not correct

Extra trades were given due to whole teams missing a round.
Not due to a player being unavailable
Does everyone get an extra trade because north's Cunnington did not travel or the two saints guys?

Players being UNAVAILABLE is normal

Teams not being able to play a round is not normal and warrants action
Final rant, and I'm done.

This isn't about precedent, if it was then we shouldn't have got trades the first time (what I actually wanted) because we never had before.
I honestly don't remember, did we get extra trades last year for the cancelled game?
But we did get extra trades.

And now, this time, people's teams (like mine) got screwed around by decisions made outside of football, with no notice, no opportunity for SC coaches to prepare or trade.
Not injuries or bad luck or getting dropped. Simply decisions external to football.

However, it was just too hard for SC to cope with, and it's late enough in the season that they don't care about clicks anymore.

Hypothetical, if next week it's 10 players out, then I expect no trades. 20 players, no trades. 50 players, no trades. As long as the games go ahead, right?

[/finalrant]

Well I'm still playing because my H2H got screwed over by COVID and injuries even more than I did.

After shifting everyone around, without using trades, somehow I have 21 playing and cover on Mids and Rucks in place.

11K and 2 trades in the bank, playing for ranking as league is ok.
Could just take the 1 week donut with Greene and Marshall back next week.

If not, Martin to Butters looks the obvious choice, although that's breaking my rule of only trading in DP's late in the year for maximum coverage when I run out of trades.

Ideas welcomed.

View attachment 1183922

also have Mills, Marshall and Dusty, 2 trades and $14k

Its Dusty to Butters or Bolton for me.

Any defender rookie’s yet to play a chance to debut in coming weeks?
Can’t grab Durham? DPP, DEF eligible, already getting a run.

Right so Kelly is playing.....good

Guess just need to trade Dusty then...Bolton/Hawkins/Butters/Kennedy look most likely candidates i think
I wouldn’t rely on Kelly playing. Have an emergency ready. I’m not, I have my boy Riley Garcia ready to step in.

Last edited:
Already got him
OK, only one I can see is Peatling, but hard to see him actually getting a game.
Worrell might get another game for Adelaide, and Jeffrey (Gold Coast) has been in the emergencies a couple of times, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back