Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas, would love some opinions here

Best def under $465,900?

Gov, Lever, Daniel, Bowes, BSmith, Zilliams, Blicavs, Luke McDonald??? Other?

Best def under $465,900?

Probably Daniel out of those for me, a couple of left field options could be McKenzie or Hardwick as well but risky

Best def under $465,900?

McDonald is an interesting one. DPP might be helpful depending on your setup

Daniel probably the best bet though

Best def under $465,900?

Helmet

Tim Taranto, it's time to say NO to Campaigner Data

Say NO when they tell you to stand in front of them and keep your feet 1.5 metres apart

1626874360744.png

Best def under $465,900?

Brodie Smith.
Was looking at him recently.
Role currently good, DPP might be useful if you've got the MID link via Sharp (e.g.).
Have Daniel, hate the role and it's failure prone, but 95% of the responses are him, so what do I know?
Luke McD tempting on past output, but not quite that role this year.
Lukosius maybe (only seen bits and pieces, but seemed to have more the distribution role again, he's higher ceiling).

Looks promising 4 me
No Mills
No Greene
No Kelly
No Marshall
No Dunkley
No Neale
No Cripps
No Highmore

Also have the all important

No SC idea 🥺
Nice spot to be in 👍
Think you might have a little more of a clue than you're giving yourself credit for, just quietly....

If you want to cry about losing money then don't enter those comps in the first place. Covid is not bs, although I agree the govt. can go pleasure themselves.
how is covid not bs its used as something to heck us over
mate if you entered something where cash is on the line and you had something bs heck you over youd be pissed too, stop acting like you are on the moral high horse here

You're not correct

Extra trades were given due to whole teams missing a round.
Not due to a player being unavailable
Does everyone get an extra trade because north's Cunnington did not travel or the two saints guys?

Players being UNAVAILABLE is normal

Teams not being able to play a round is not normal and warrants action
mate this s**t is not normal, nothing about is normal, when you get multiple players from multiple teams pull out because of this nonsense then it is total bullshit

hypothetical mate, way to avoid the question, those players missed and many were from your team youd be demanding trades too
how is covid not bs its used as something to fu** us over
mate if you entered something where cash is on the line and you had something bs fu** you over youd be pissed too, stop acting like you are on the moral high horse here
mate this sh*t is not normal, nothing about is normal, when you get multiple players from multiple teams pull out because of this nonsense then it is total bullshit

Nice melt.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a forward under $460k... already have Bolton, with Marshall/Greene out its looking Grim.... Do I take a punt on Butters, or go Tommahawk? Other option would be to go someone a bit more exxy Dale/DeGoey but then I cant get the Bont next week

how is covid not bs its used as something to fu** us over
mate if you entered something where cash is on the line and you had something bs fu** you over youd be pissed too, stop acting like you are on the moral high horse here

Mate, if you want to be a covid nutjob do it on the covid related thread in the general discussion board not a bloody round 19 trades thread. If you can't handle losing cash in a fantasy game, that's your own problem.

Looks promising 4 me
No Mills
No Greene
No Kelly
No Marshall
No Dunkley
No Neale
No Cripps
No Highmore

Also have the all important

No SC idea 🥺

No Mills
No Greene
No Highmore

However,

Kelly
Marshall
Dunkley
Neale
Cripps
Whitfield
Doedee
Dusty

Need a forward under $460k... already have Bolton, with Marshall/Greene out its looking Grim.... Do I take a punt on Butters, or go Tommahawk? Other option would be to go someone a bit more exxy Dale/DeGoey but then I cant get the Bont next week

Tomahawk

Is Fyfe a confirmed out?
not confirmed from what I’ve seen.
But was obviously nursing that shoulder. Was hoping he could get through with 100 average.
Not looking likely with a bung wing!
Not gonna get the contested stuff I was hoping for if he plays with one arm.

What happened to Jack Bowes? He was dominating at the start of the year...

edit: looks like he's lost his kick-ins to Luko

-Dusty to Bolton
-Weightman to Daniel

2 trades left, not much left in the bank (just $13k)

just Marshall out, then there's question marks over Whitfield and Jelly (Bianco and Waterman can cover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back