Victorian Covid Outbreak 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Stay home says Gladys, "we are going to quash it" Well, enjoy living under a rock people. It's all about vaccinations. Apparently, we're all not taking it seriously even though they had 84,000 tests !! No sign of Hazzard or Chant in the main tent presser today, not surprised after two days of BS from both of them. It's all about vaccination increases.
Woops, i spoke too soon, that bozo Hazzard is on now, the most condescending, rude and annoying pollie i have ever seen. A complete waste of space, his handling of the questions from the press is appalling, how does Gladys put up with this bloke?

Last edited:
A woman who has never been to Young and Jackson’s bar has been told to isolate at home and has had numerous officers check up on her as they believe she was at that bar that day which is an exposure site. She says she’s never been there or even the CBD for that matter for sometime. Said she has proof she was at a family gathering.

Is she BSing? Is there a way incorrect details could be provided?
Could be bsing. could be someone spoofed her name/number randomly to check in. people were doing that a fair bit at the start of the pandemic when they first introduced the sign in stuff and it caused issued. most likely the latter youd think.

Stay home says Gladys, "we are going to quash it" Well, enjoy living under a rock people. It's all about vaccinations. Apparently, we're all not taking it seriously even though they had 84,000 tests !!
Its a bit of a joke when she was photographed on Sunday going for coffee with a friend and no mask before entering the cafe, then tells people to stay home and don't even strike up a conversation if you run into your neighbour in the supermarket.

Its a bit of a joke when she was photographed on Sunday going for coffee with a friend and no mask before entering the cafe, then tells people to stay home and don't even strike up a conversation if you run into your neighbour in the supermarket.
tbf thats pretty low on the gladys/nsw liberal corruption meter

gee its worrying for NSW that the case numbers are not moving at all and the number of infected in the community is actually rising
They're all still out and about. It's pretty much like vic last year where people would "bump into their friends" whilst grocery shopping - every day.

It took a a couple of months before we took it seriously. Difference is we had cops checking ID to ensure we weren't dragging the virus across town

23 or 24 cases to be announced shortly. Most isolation…few more cases linked to rugby unfortunately…just about no chance gf will be at the MCG this year.

Just on this, to illustrate why we have no real opposition in Victoria and therefore a Government that does what it likes.

Opp leader came out with a press release as soon as the lockdown was announced saying too soon to lockdown (I would gather with no inside information either). Proven to be wrong and dumb as usual. All he had to do was keep quiet and then poke holes in the Government whenever flaws emerge, but can't even do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on this, to illustrate why we have no real opposition in Victoria and therefore a Government that does what it likes.

Opp leader came out with a press release as soon as the lockdown was announced saying too soon to lockdown (I would gather with no inside information either). Proven to be wrong and dumb as usual. All he had to do was keep quiet and then poke holes in the Government whenever flaws emerge, but can't even do that.

Can’t believe how bad they’ve been. Been saying this bold part for some time.Yet all they have seemed to do is poke at petty things. If they had of just shut up, post tweets and spoken about how they’d do things differently and how they would help (in proportion), they’d be in a much better spot right now, and probably even win it. But theyve carried on like high school students who come out of the wood work when a lockdown occurs.
they need some new faces ASAP!

Australia - AFL stadiums empty. In lockdown again and looking at months more of the same. Living our lives like COVID is a death sentence.

America - NBA arena full and 65K outside standing shoulder-to-shoulder. Living their lives like COVID is a treatable illness.

One day your argument will be correct.

Australia - AFL stadiums empty. In lockdown again and looking at months more of the same. Living our lives like COVID is a death sentence.

America - NBA arena full and 65K outside standing shoulder-to-shoulder. Living their lives like COVID is a treatable illness.
Let's just ignore where they were at 12 months ago

Yes and no. It’ll be with minimal changes I recjon. 20km. Small lifts on cafes etc. small groups outdoors.
footy won’t be for a month I reckon. We’ll lose the grand final.
I was thinking we have plenty of time before the GF, but now I just don’t see any live footy for the rest of the season in Melbourne, really sucks.

Yeah I think lockdown will end next Tuesday given the trend of cases being mostly in isolation. I also agree- hard to imagine sporting crowds here in melbourne for the rest of the footy season with the increased transmission and role of MCG and AAMI park in the latest outbreak.

This is what they’re saying about the lockdowns in the States. The reactions of the host are priceless.

Start watching at 46:50. It’s about 5 minutes long. Enjoy!!!

This is what they’re saying about the lockdowns in the States. The reactions of the host are priceless.

Start watching at 46:50. It’s about 5 minutes long. Enjoy!!!

It is embarrassing yes. The commentary he played as well equally embarrassing. But sadly, we’re not doing enough to prevent lockdowns and it’ll continue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back