2nds 2021 VFL and East Coast Second-Tier Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

But poor at the AFL standard & level.

That wasn't what was being discussed though. I'd have him ahead of Matho as a fill in mid but that's about it when it comes to AFL level - depth. He's a very good VFL level player.

I suppose we will never hear what the club really thinks of the comp but it really doesn't seem to be something we're getting value from. Our injury list doesn't seem too bad ATM but it seems that more often than not we field a team that is really not that competitive.

I suppose we will never hear what the club really thinks of the comp but it really doesn't seem to be something we're getting value from. Our injury list doesn't seem too bad ATM but it seems that more often than not we field a team that is really not that competitive.

Probably better than our team going undefeated and smashing most opponents?

It'd be nice if we could have signed some topups - I reckon we'll very much be correcting that this offseason.

It'd be nice if we could have signed some topups - I reckon we'll very much be correcting that this offseason.
Would have been nice to sign a few x Lions as top ups IMO eg. Matt Eagles, Matt Hammelmann and a couple of experienced mids would be good, Bastinac + ?? Just to help out our young developing guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uosis is horrible. Can't remember the other Irishmen being this bad

Last edited:
McFadyen took a couple of nice marks. Shocking effort overall. Will probably be lucky if we can avoid another 100 point belting

Lane has a heap to work with. Very impressive signs from him in the ruck.

Totally. Better than I expected him to be this early. Will need time to develop, but his trajectory looks very promising.

Just started watching, is Prior playing forward and Kiddy playing back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back