Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore mobile police. Add in QR code’s for business and then add in a need to register a home address to your mobile device then if you sign in to outside your approved area it sends you a warning ping …

Yer find it amazing that we were desperate for the COVID app at the beginning … then crickets.
Surely a GPS based app showing where you can and can’t go wouldn’t be too hard to develop…

Yer find it amazing that we were desperate for the COVID app at the beginning … then crickets.
Surely a GPS based app showing where you can and can’t go wouldn’t be too hard to develop…

One that automatically checks you in and out of establishments would be very easy also, yet not considered by the government…

One that automatically checks you in and out of establishments would be very easy also, yet not considered by the government…
Short of using existing location tracking on phones (which many turn off) you’d need some sort of extra external device to click in and out when people enter a premises.
The alternative used in Singapore is the wristband tracker on whole population. Do you think the “muh freedom “ crowd would accept that?

The alternative used in Singapore is the wristband tracker on whole population. Do you think the “muh freedom “ crowd would accept that?
Just use the microchip that was implanted when they got their tetanus shot. ;)

Short of using existing location tracking on phones (which many turn off) you’d need some sort of extra external device to click in and out when people enter a premises.

That’s what we used at local cricket clubs last summer before going backwards with the official government app.

The people who don’t want t location tracking can keep doing it manually, but having the option would be great. I think you’d still have to register the first time you enter a venue and then setup automatic check in. Then the app would send an alert when it checked you in and checked you out.

Never said that but you wouldn’t be a true SRP lefty without trying to twist peoples words, well done 👍
Well you did say the blm protest caused pockets of outbreaks a page or two back - i quoted and asked for a source but like a true rwnj you dont have sources, you have the bullshit you are fed on sky news that you uncritically believe, repost, then look confused when you are asked for a source as there isnt one - AS IT NEVER HAPPENED - you were lied to.

Again.

And yet no matter how many times they lie, you still believe them.

Well you did say the blm protest caused pockets of outbreaks a page or two back - i quoted and asked for a source but like a true rwnj you dont have sources, you have the bullshit you are fed on sky news that you uncritically believe, repost, then look confused when you are asked for a source as there isnt one - AS IT NEVER HAPPENED - you were lied to.

Again.

And yet no matter how many times they lie, you still believe them.

I don’t watch Sky News, I just go off the official government press releases which for a few days mentioned new cases from BLM attendees which they classified as mystery cases that then started new clusters. Then they stopped reporting them.

Fact is case 1 of the Northlands H&M cluster was a mystery case who attended BLM and they believed they got infected within the 24 hours that covered the BLM protest. Yet the government went out if their way to say it wasn’t the protest, funny that. You don’t know where or when but you can categorically rule out one location within that timeframe where other infectious people were, hmmm…

I don’t watch Sky News, I just go off the official government press releases which for a few days mentioned new cases from BLM attendees which they classified as mystery cases that then started new clusters. Then they stopped reporting them.

Fact is case 1 of the Northlands H&M cluster was a mystery case who attended BLM and they believed they got infected within the 24 hours that covered the BLM protest. Yet the government went out if their way to say it wasn’t the protest, funny that. You don’t know where or when but you can categorically rule out one location within that timeframe where other infectious people were, hmmm…
Source:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Alan Jones on youtube or facebook is still Sky News eddie.

You were saying? Funny to see someone like this post and then also like posts justifying BLM protests…

Err no, but if you can’t see the difference between BLM protests when not in lockdown as opposed to people protesting against the lockdown itself in lockdown, not really sure you can be reasoned with.

You have a strawman view of the left and think you are some voice of reason. You just seem to frame everything against the evil “left”. Are you actually for anything?

Everyone allowed BLM, but Victoria’s was evil but rest of countries ok?

Fair lag in cases rising to BLM anyway, I’d have preferred they didn’t go ahead anywhere.

But don’t you think NSW should of learnt from Vic locking down too late last year, and that lockdowns since in Vic and elsewhere have been short and sharp and have worked?

Adding to this NSW knew they were dealing with a more contagious strain than in the past, pure arrogance and hubris led them here.

So it’s just the vibe? How come the same didn’t happen nationwide then?

I also don’t think any outdoor gatherings have led to many cases, be it protests or sporting events. Not saying they should go ahead in pandemics, but seems oddly specific to blame BLM protest in one state with zero evidence.

Covid was seeping out of Melbourne hotel quarantine around late May 2020, if not sooner in late April 2020 as Disaster Boy's quarantine failures go back that far, and the BLM march was held in early June 2020.

It goes without saying that the other capital cities had done a relatively good job of keeping the virus from the general community. It shouldn't have to be explained that if there's no virus in the community therefore spread outside of quarantine can not possibly occur hence why the other BLM protests in Sydney, etc.. didn't cause the 'disaster' that was inflicted on Melbourne by Disaster Boy's callous incompetence. No fuel (covid) no fire (spread), is that simple.

The lag might be due to the fact that the original covid-19 strain supposedly wasn't that contagious/infectious as the later mutated strains such as the one originating from India which is the one currently causing problems in Sydney.

Never-the-less thinking that that these 4 individuals (who authorities have admitted to but I remained unconvinced that there weren't more) could not have possibly either caught it at the march from someone else or passed on to at least a few of the other 30k protesters in attendance, is rather fanciful and just reeks of trying to protect the political ideology behind the protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back