The Coalition initiated Robodebt on the most vulnerable...

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not a short term game they are playing.

lmao, according to the SRP board, they have been playing this game for decades and here we are with wall to wall Labor.

You lot would jump at your own shadow.

Qld - Labor have held power since 1989 with the exception of 96-98 and 12-15. That's 29 of 34 years in power.

NSW - currently Labor. Liberal for 12 years prior to that and Labor for 16 years before that.

Victoria - currently Labor and have been in power for 30 of the past 40 years

Tasmania - currently Liberal for the past 9 1/2 years, prior to that it was Labor for 13 years.

South Australia - currently Labor and have been for 18 of the past 22 years.

Western Australia - currently Labor and Labor for 12 of the last 20 years

ACT - Labor for the past 22 years

NT - currently Labor and have held office for 18 of the past 22 years.

It must be a real long game, all the people they're targetting will be die of old age before their long game comes to fuition. Utter genius.

lmao, according to the SRP board, they have been playing this game for decades and here we are with wall to wall Labor.

Qld - Labor have held power since 1989 with the exception of 96-98 and 12-15. That's 29 of 34 years in power.

NSW - currently Labor. Liberal for 12 years prior to that and Labor for 16 years before that.

Tasmania - currently Liberal for the past 9 1/2 years, prior to that it was Labor for 13 years.

It must be a real long game, all the people they're targetting will be die of old age before their long game comes to fuition. Utter genius.
We must have the same admin team at Essendon.

Sky stuck the boot in to the Turnbull govt too
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

FTA tv is on the nose, as are newspapers. AFAICT nobody watches Sky news other than social media LW posters.

Turnbull is the type of Liberal party leader I want. The LNP have lost their way, and the ALP look to be doing much the same even if it's to a lesser extent.

...but not currently viewed by enough people to make a difference.

You're saying that News Corps products don't have enough reach to make a difference? I see one of those rags in every coffee shop or cafe I go in, people see the nonsense on the front page or click through and it seeps into their consciousness.

The LNP would have been defunct years ago if it weren't for News Corps backing. Imagine if the LNP got the treatment they give the ALP, we would have a 2PP of ALP/Greens or some other left party instead of centre/centre-right ALP and right wing LNP.

You're saying that News Corps products don't have enough reach to make a difference? I see one of those rags in every coffee shop or cafe I go in, people see the nonsense on the front page or click through and it seeps into their consciousness.
SRP lefties are the only people I know of who watch Sky news. Does it seep into their consciousness, festering behind their every thought?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't see that they have been playing this game for decades I can't help you and judging by your reply you didn't even understand my initial post.

Aren’t you doing the same thing if all you do is look at the headline?

Most people aren’t stupid enough to base an opinion on a headline. Which you seem to be guilty of doing unfortunately.

The UK post office scandal there must have been a point where the question had to be asked ‘surely these high numbers, not all these people can be dishonest’

In the Uk case, it’s not ‘dole bludgers’ but people selected by the post office to do business for them.

For sure the question was asked, but they decided to double down and screw over peoples lives anyway

How would you fix that?
We should nail s**t media people to power poles for a day and throw rotten fruit at them.

This should happen every year and we should have an online vote to targe I should be the one to pick who gets pelted with rotten vegies.

Why are they still palatable to the general public?

Is it the media?

Are the media trying to polish the turd that is Dutton?

It is simple.

The ALP have opened our borders to all time highs of population growth that has caused an all time housing crisis.

The hurt, anger and suffering is real. There is white hot anger in the electorate. Everyone knows someone that is affected by the housing situation. That percolates through the electorate. And the anger builds.

I honestly think the ALP's fate is sealed. They are going to be a one term government. You inadvertently have hit the nail on the head. You can't fathom how anyone would vote for Dutton.

The ALP are thinking the exact same thing. They aren't talking him seriously. They will keep going thinking that Dutton is unelectorable until the day before the election.

Go you good thing.

It is simple.

The ALP have opened our borders to all time highs of population growth that has caused an all time housing crisis.

The hurt, anger and suffering is real. There is white hot anger in the electorate. Everyone knows someone that is affected by the housing situation. That percolates through the electorate. And the anger builds.

I honestly think the ALP's fate is sealed. They are going to be a one term government. You inadvertently have hit the nail on the head. You can't fathom how anyone would vote for Dutton.

The ALP are thinking the exact same thing. They aren't talking him seriously. They will keep going thinking that Dutton is unelectorable until the day before the election.

Go you good thing.
Do you seriously want the last government back? Why?

Yet… cafes are closing because they can’t get staff…. Unemployment is still low.

But let’s blame immigrants and poor people.

Do you seriously want the last government back? Why?

Yet… cafes are closing because they can’t get staff…. Unemployment is still low.

But let’s blame immigrants and poor people.
Inflation should ease this year, there's a distinct possibility interest rates will start to drop as well which should help things for everyone. Perhaps the elephant in the room for politics this year is the NACC which his been pretty quiet since it was legislated but can't stay that way forever.

It is simple.

Go you good thing.
The ALP has failed on immigration clearly as it should be targeted increases in areas we need (updated monthly) with cuts elsewhere to maintain sustainable levels and more training for under employed Australians. However the Libs are just as addicted to being able to claim economic growth (due to population growth) so they can avoid acknowledging our per capita recession. Plus both sides are captured by lobbyists who want more immigration to suppress wages, boost property values etc

This is only one issue causing inflation and the libs have said nothing about others like profiteering.

However ALP is far from doomed, Dutton is all over the place and the problems that plagued the last govt persist or are worse. Add that to lower interest rates etc later this year and you are looking at a minority labour govt (with support from greens and some Independents) as being the best case for the libs.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back