Coach Craig McRae

Remove this Banner Ad

Q1 (Tony Jones): “Are you concerned about the board situation?”

A1: “No”

Q2 (Tony Jones): “Would you like to elaborate on that answer?”

A2: “No”

No means No TJ

images

The word rebuild was not used a single time, the club and McRae seem bullish that they can turn this around pretty quickly. Unless they can recruit a couple of decent key forwards and a quality inside midfielder its just not going to happen.

The word rebuild was not used a single time, the club and McRae seem bullish that they can turn this around pretty quickly. Unless they can recruit a couple of decent key forwards and a quality inside midfielder its just not going to happen.

Daicos is coming in and we're rumoured to be pursuing Weideman

Last edited:
I was a little concerned about how much praise he was heaping on himself, about how he was very good at thsi and very good at that....not once but on multiple occasions.

We may have a real FIGJAM on our hands.
It would have been so much more comforting that in a press conference all about him, he just focused on his shortcomings.

He did say he and and Wrighty are looking towards the draft to obtain their needs.

Not good enough for you?

Oh good, Tom Browne's piping up.

I wonder why someone didnt ask tom whether dad would accept this appointment. I would have thought that was a fair question. They could have asked him what people his dad was putting forward for election. In fact, I'm surprised Tony Jones hasn't called for Tom to do a press conference....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely pumped by the decision now that I’ve heard them speak and outline the way forward. Seems like they landed on the right person, time will tell how he manages the pressure…that is key to success at Collingwood.

Love that we’ll play with more aggression!

Mark Korda was the most underwhelming. No acknowledgement of the indigenous custodians or anything like that was disappointing.

Did he say that he would be retained as an assistant coach? I didnt get that impression. Only that Wright and Sand were discussing options.
In fact he was clearer than that and said that he wouldn't be an assistant coach.
But may explore other options with him - Development roles etc.
Seems that Sando has opted out though given the club announcement that both Harvey and Sanderson are leaving.

"The players can go away now and make a choice"...........sounds like he's explained to the players how he'll go about it and told them to get on board............or not.
Straight up front - no bullsht or faffing about :thumbsu: