• Pick 8 and 27 with 18 coming back

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • pick 8 with 18 coming back

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • 2nd round pick

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking this chance to encourage everyone to vote in the two threads that are more important than spitballing about Neale

If you havent already please vote for the Board MVP and Post Of The year

Board MVP:

Post of the Year

Given what's happened today you'd have to wonder who leaked to the West and why. Certainly wasn't Brisbane was it?

Only rationale I can imagine is it was someone associate with us who is trying to hose it. Although didn't it leak out from his partners circle last time? Simplest explanation not involving 4d chess I suppose.
Starting to think Lachie and his family are pretty hard nosed. I think they have leaked this as means of testing the waters and forcing the clubs to talk. Obviously it's no deal behind the scenes and now he's out and issuing press statements about how happy he is to stay.

Last edited:
Brissy probably called Freo off the record to test the waters

B: Do you want him?
F: Yes. For the right price and we are willing to cooperate.
B: First rounder?
F: Nah. If he really wants to go home he can go to WC
B: ...
F: Look, we have some second and third rounders. Working on moving Cerra on too. But we aren't going to put in first rounders. He wants to go.
B: We will talk with WC
F: Okay. Good luck with that

*Laughs in reverse-Des Headland*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles fans must be gutted. “Damn, Freo didn’t get Tim Kelly’d”

Eagles fans must be gutted. “Damn, Freo didn’t get Tim Kelly’d”
literally haha, they were praying for it to happen!
It's funny, every single trade precedent brought up showing what Freo had to pay has been a disaster! Beams, Kelly, Gibbs, even Brad Hill all turned out terribly! Thank goodness we haven't added to it :praying:

Seriously a win - win for both clubs.

Brisbane are in that window and can use him....we need to hit that draft and then take this younger group forward without bringing in a player that would have strengthened an area where we are pretty strong in.

Really happy.

Whether it will be reported this way or not is irrelevant. But lachie Neale clearly had a desire to return to wa and Fremantle were clearly interested but I’m glad cooler heads prevailed and a deal could not get done. I’m glad Freo don’t make the same mistakes they have made previously. A win win for both clubs.

Back