Preview Changes vs Western Bulldogs - GRAND FINAL - Saturday, 25 September, 7:15pm AEST - NO CHANGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you think is a 'natural' to cross the line?

Big bodies. Viney, May, Salem, Tracc, Hibberd, Sparrow. Maybe Petty.

Big arses, big hips, big shoulders. Use them to hurt when then there’s an opportunity to hurt.

Big bodies. Viney, May, Salem, Tracc, Hibberd, Sparrow. Maybe Petty.

Big arses, big hips, big shoulders. Use them to hurt when then there’s an opportunity to hurt.
Rivers has massive cake

No chance May doesn't play even if he ain't 100% fit

Just having him on the field controlling the back half is enough as Dogs only have Naughton (Petty) and English (Lever) to worry about

Joel Smith to be the Sub just in case

No chance May doesn't play even if he ain't 100% fit

Joel Smith to be the Sub just in case
I love what JJ has provided this year and would be stiff to miss. But agree we have to have Smith(will he be fit?) or Hunt as sub. Both can play back or forward if need be. I feel with Brayshaw, ANB, Sparrow, even Koz we have enough depth to throw in the middle if needed. Structurally if Lever, May, Brown, Fritta went down we'd be thrown out more than if a mid got injured..

I love what JJ has provided this year and would be stiff to miss. But agree we have to have Smith(will he be fit?) or Hunt as sub. Both can play back or forward if need be. I feel with Brayshaw, ANB, Sparrow, even Koz we have enough depth to throw in the middle if needed. Structurally if Lever, May, Brown, Fritta went down we'd be thrown out more than if a mid got injured..

Yeah i agree

Hibberd would be able to take on a Naughton or Schache if needed

If Smith is fit then it's a no brainer he is the Sub, could possibly play forward if needed

Even T Mac as an option down back if all fails

Tom McDonald is due a massive game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our tackling technique and execution was near perfect against the Cats - stuck so many big tackles and barely gave any frees away.

It will need to be even better against the nippy Dogs who are quick to pounce on the footy and draw free kicks.

Port were absolutely nowhere against the Dogs all night - they pretty much strolled around as they pleased. If we bring the heat early, I think we can get a jump on the Dogs and get their mids on the back foot.
Was certainly a contrast from that round 23 game, Geelong were breaking everything. Hate to say it but seems that we actually took some learnings from that game.

The thing with Smith is that he looks great when the WB go forward. I wonder how many times he has looked great going the other way? Langdon is the perfect option on the outside. Make the guy work from the middle to their backline. Try that on for 2-3 quarters and he isn’t going to have a lot of impact.

So my answer to that is the bulldogs would be like 'fine, we'll go head to head, we'll let Langdon off the chain because that leaves Bailey Smith off the chain'. So Langdon ends up with 30 touches and Bailey Smith ends up with 23 touches and 4 goals and a Norm Smith. No thanks.

Reckon Harmes goes to Liber again or with Viney back will he put a forward tag on Daniel?

What a cracking game it’ll be. I couldn’t stomach the thought of Geelong or Port in the GF. May the best team win.
I reckon they’ll go head to head especially after last weeks game with Vin playing well. If Libba starts hurting though I wouldn’t be surprised to see Harmes go to him

Dogs smalls have me worried, what's the preferred matchup with weightman and hunter you reckon?

is there any recordings of this guy? Have heard of his name so much he almost sounds mythical.
You can listen back to Dwayne's podcast from today. Not sure what the timestamp would be though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back