Preview Changes/Preview – Round 8 vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly the first one was a bit stiff, 2019 when we beat them I told them if they couldn't beat us with one on the bench in a year we won five games they weren't going to get near us for a while. Was actually right in the end, they didn't beat us until round 20 last year.
I would love it if they never get the last laugh. If Carlton can get to the beginning to the dire end of this current form curve but not win a flag, I will be okay with that

I would love it if they never get the last laugh. If Carlton can get to the beginning to the dire end of this current form curve but not win a flag, I will be okay with that

Carlton winning a flag is my 9/11

I had to stomach Cats/Pies flags b2b after we broke our drought, can we just win one more please MFC?

Carlton winning a flag is my 9/11

I had to stomach Cats/Pies flags b2b after we broke our drought, can we just win one more please MFC?
If you had to choose between our success and Carlton’s failure, where would you go?

(and you can’t have both, even though that is possible)

If you had to choose between our success and Carlton’s failure, where would you go?

(and you can’t have both, even though that is possible)
Wouldn't our success be Carlton's failure ya pineapple 🍍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed the NFL draft got in the way of me seeing Gander lay the smackdown on Lord MakeBigfootyDemonland on the weekend. heck knows why you don't just post on Demonland instead of trying to turn this place into the "Dees are awesome" space you so desperately want it to be.

Disappointed the NFL draft got in the way of me seeing Gander lay the smackdown on Lord MakeBigfootyDemonland on the weekend. * knows why you don't just post on Demonland instead of trying to turn this place into the "Dees are awesome" space you so desperately want it to be.
Yeah this was a highlight of my week. Always here for a gander bomb off the top rope 👊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back