Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: West Coast Wonders V Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for a most enjoyable week Wonders and bad luck about the result today.

Thanks for posting Dingster.

Great effort Gumbies. Our run starts now. 2 in a ******* row! Yeah Boi.

You're a posting machine ClarkeM.

Daylight saving - sans s.

******* tit wank.

PS. I am better than you.
Daylight savings utensil tit wank. * your sans s**t.

You're better than me at sucking, but I'm better than you at sucking other things ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not usually a fan of people posting more than 150 times in a week but it was genuinely entertaining and engaging
Well I'm glad you saw it that way Barry.

I still ruined a match thread - just not as bad as some others have in the past.

Well I'm glad you saw it that way Barry.

I still ruined a match thread - just not as bad as some others have in the past.
No you didn’t.

Other than a few mental images I can’t unsee..

450 posts but who's counting?

Oh, me. That's right.

450 Wonder games today for yours truly and I've honoured my own achievement in my own little annoying way. That wasn't my intention when I started, but it's funny how things just happen.

Thanks to Mozzie19 who encouraged me to take on this idea I've had for a little while to just out of nowhere, post non-stop for a week before returning to normality as if nothing was out of the unusual. But alas, I'll admit to what my intentions were all along. A bit of self-deprecating humour, I guess.

450 posts but who's counting?

Oh, me. That's right.

450 Wonder games today for yours truly and I've honoured my own achievement in my own little annoying way. That wasn't my intention when I started, but it's funny how things just happen.

Thanks to Mozzie19 who encouraged me to take on this idea I've had for a little while to just out of nowhere, post non-stop for a week before returning to normality as if nothing was out of the unusual. But alas, I'll admit to what my intentions were all along. A bit of self-deprecating humour, I guess.

It certainly perked up the match thread!

Worth it. Congrats on 450

Remove this Banner Ad

Back