Remove this Banner Ad

he was arrested on the street in his car after they found Cleo, maybe on his way back to the house? maybe that had technology to know he was away from the house and pounced.

Any theories on why they would remove a carpet from the house? seems an odd thing to remove.

he was arrested on the street in his car after they found Cleo, maybe on his way back to the house? maybe that had technology to know he was away from the house and pounced.

Any theories on why they would remove a carpet from the house? seems an odd thing to remove.

Forensics maybe and to look for anything that might be under it. Cleo I noticed, might have had some grazing on one of her arms near the outer elbow. It looked like carpet burn to me.

I could be wrong but i swear i heard them say yesurday he was arrested just before they went to the house.

My god the stories coming out about this guy are scary. Had multiple facebook profiles under different names and following travelling families groups.

Stalker alert. Facebook is making it so easy for these sickos to get information. Just don't put anything online publicly about your kids period.

It is the parents who are permitting these cowardly sickos to stalked them on facebook. They just have to adjust privacy settings so only their closest real friends like family members can view anything. using facebook like they do is like welcoming a pedo into their homes, sitting them down, offering them a lovely meal, letting them baby sit their children, and staying the night.

And the parents need to adjust their profile pic so it doesnt show any child image, any vehicle image, any home image, any property image. Their location needs to be left blank. And never include any dates of birth or personal information. Don't include a false date or birth either.

Last edited:
Officers pulled a car over around midnight, and arrested that man — Terry Kelly. But they still did not know exactly what was behind that front door.

“They really did not know what they were going to encounter,” Mr Dawson said.

It was at 12.46am when police made the call to smash their way into the locked house.

checking for biological evidence and DNA left by others.

Officers pulled a car over around midnight, and arrested that man — Terry Kelly. But they still did not know exactly what was behind that front door.

It was at 12.46am when police made the call to smash their way into the locked house.

and can you image what Ellie and Jake went through before the picked up the ringing phone at 1am? And then to be told the fabulous news. But what I got upset by, was they were then asked to make their own way to the hospital to see Ellie. They would have been a mess emotionally. I would have thought a pick-up by police and being driven to the hospital more appropriate.

It is the parents who are permitting these cowardly sickos to stalked them on facebook. They just have to adjust privacy settings so only their closest real friends like family members can view anything. using facebook like the do is like welcoming a pedo into their homes, sitting them down, offering them a lovely meal, letting them baby sit their children, and staying the night.

Yep totally agree any Social media with your kid's on it should be locked down hard and never accept friend request from stranger's. I'm glad to see Ellie has changed her privacy settings and I hope Jake does the same now

It would have been real risky going into the house if he was in it, it could go sideways fast especially if he was with Cleo at the time. It's smarter to grab him off the property.

Not sure exactly where it was though.
Yeah no doubt.

Now that more details have come out, it makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and can you image what Ellie and Jake went through before the picked up the ringing phone at 1am? And then to be told the fabulous news. But what I got upset by, was they were then asked to make their own way to the hospital to see Ellie. They would have been a mess emotionally. I would have thought a pick-up by police and being driven to the hospital more appropriate.

Im sure they were fine being able to drive there ASAP then wait for a car to pick them up.

Note the photoshopping of the pic of the man in the ambulance - in the original an officer was holding up a blanket almost completely hiding the man in the bed. Now he is quite visible and has a Big White Bandage.
Shoddy but typical "journalism".

Often there is a family liaison officer staying with families, maybe she took them. In any case the hospital probably wasn't far away, in a town the size of Carnarvon. They may have been closer to it.

I thought the same thing a bit irresponsible to leave them to their own devices to get to the hospital, but I guess much quicker than getting a cop car to their house and then to the hospital.

Has it been discussed where the perp was located? Cleo wad found alone in a house, how did they then track him down and where was he found?
Have the police discussed this yet?

'NCA NewsWire understands the man was pulled over in a car by police near Carnarvon about midnight and was arrested.
Detectives then went to the house and saved Cleo.'

'New details have emerged as to how Cleo Smith's alleged kidnapper was caught by Western Australia Police moments before her rescue inside a Carnarvon home.

The 36-year-old man at the centre of the investigation that has gripped the nation was pulled over by a police car near Carnarvon around midnight, according to publication The West Australian.

He was arrested and less than one hour later, around 11:46am, a team of four leading investigators burst into the property, and found the four-year-old inside a locked room.'

'The West Australian understands that the 36-year-old man now at the centre of the huge investigation which has captured Australia was pulled over in a car by police near Carnarvon town at about midnight.

After pulling over the man and arresting him, police then busted their way into the Tonkin Crescent home about 1am where they found little Cleo alive and well.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back