FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving their greatest ever ratings flying back to Serbia?

Rly?

1) People will watch anyway.
2) More people may watch now he’s not here?
3) The free publicity surrounding the event is immense
4) Their access / coverage during the news cycle smashes the others out of the water

I think they’d be loving this bud.

No one will even bother doubt itd be in prime time
Not that hard? All they do is choose another match to televise. Not like they *have* to show the #1 seed.

if Joker was playing #162 Azerbaijan qualifier do they screen that instead of #6 v #32?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re in Australia. If Joker is on Centre Court playing some bumble feck rando and Kokkinakis is playing Duckworth on Court 16, which one they showing?

Hint: It’s not Joker
BUMBLE FECK RANDO...
... lolol

Only real hardcore tennis fans pay much attention to the tops seeds v scrubs in the early rounds. LukeParkerno1

Two Aussies battling it out in the first week would out rate most matches

I don’t really watch much in the first 3-4 days focus on the WTA actually

Only real hardcore tennis fans pay much attention to the tops seeds v scrubs in the early rounds. LukeParkerno1

Two Aussies battling it out in the first week would out rate most matches
That’s what I reckon too. And when it gets to week 2 (and invariably most Aussies not named Ash Barty are knocked out) we watch it anyway because it’s usually the highest quality of tennis.

I seriously doubt people are going to turn off the tennis because Novax has been punted as some sort of protest.

Am I sniffing glue here...

If Joker was to play. Considering the circumstances.. nope not a ratings smash lets go with two Aussie nonames
I would actively not watch his games if he was allowed to play. Maybe the reverse is true?

That’s what I reckon too. And when it gets to week 2 (and invariably most Aussies not named Ash Barty are knocked out) we watch it anyway because it’s usually the highest quality of tennis.

I seriously doubt people are going to turn off the tennis because Novax has been punted as some sort of protest.
* me im not saying ppl will suddenly switch off. Im talking about Jokers first round match- the booing, the heckling and all the drama that would come with it.
.THAT MATCH is not gonna happen now. And nine would be filthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back