Game Day Round 1, Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, MCG - 7:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why the AFL thought it would be a massive crowd. How many Melbourne supporters would have turned up if we lost to watch the Bullfrogs unveil their flag?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Not sure why the AFL thought it would be a massive crowd. How many Melbourne supporters would have turned up if we lost to watch the Bullfrogs unveil their flag?

Probably not theirs but you'd hope a couple of ours would show up.
Although considering how terrible the cricket crowds were all summer I wonder if this is the new future.

It's also a Wednesday night not exactly great for people with young families. I moved out regional It's not great for me either.

you could have hopped on a plane and sat in quarantine for 10 weeks you lazy bastard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although considering how terrible the cricket crowds were all summer I wonder if this is the new future.
Wednesday night if so ******* stupid too

Especially families with kids

Might sum up the craziness of the world that we look like playing in front of a bigger dees crowd in Perth than at the G

Crowd is starting to build up a bit now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back