Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
It's back!

The rules are simple - Pick a Suns player that you think will kick a goal each week and tell us how many goals and behinds he'll get.

If he kicks just one goal that week; You stay in the game!

Obviously if he doesn't then you're knocked out!

One small twist, After you pick a player once, You cannot pick him again for the duration of the competition - The only exception to this is if you exactly guess that players score tally for the week, Then he's considered to be a "free hit" and gets to go back into your pool of available players.

Any questions? Ask them here

Guessing may start now for Week 1 vs West Coast Eagles - I'll bump the thread the week before the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round one all over and done with. We say goodbye to Suns Supreme, CanYouFeelTheSunburn and NOBBYS with D'mac, Rowell and Ando failing to hit a major for the punters. Better luck next season.

No players were able to jag the correct score for their players, which takes their options off the board for them.

In Round two the following lads move on

SUNS
Southern Sun
Happy Idiot
Big Red Machine
2020suns
The Kings Ransom
RowellAnderson12
Emerald Sun
nutstar
MITS
Scotty_222
lommy
Cochblocked
Young_Guns

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 5.49.14 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 5.49.14 pm.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 37
I liked NOBBYS guess with Noah Anderson kicking 2.2 for round 1.

Given he had kicked 4 goals in 37 games and hadn't kicked one since round 14 2020 I thought it was a little ambitious, but hey, must have been predicting a big score!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back