AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what’s funny. You can’t get guest pass tickets on level 1,2 or 3 for pies v cats but you can get Telstra tickets for $20 on level 1 wing in the afl reserve. Seems better to just keep my Telstra prepaid and do that. Obviously won’t get me finals though so I won’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is to say you can enter the afl members and cross over into the general public. Not sure if you can scan in at any gate. Haven't tried that yet.
From memory you can if your club support matches the home team. The away team you might be able to as well.
Otherwise you have to go through gate 6 or 7 and cross over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a couple of level 2 tickets for the G (tiges-dogs next sat). Didn't think we could get level 2 for the standard upgrade price so was happy.

Just wondering I have 2 adult silver memberships. 5th season. How many years would I have left for gold please?

Just got a couple of level 2 tickets for the G (tiges-dogs next sat). Didn't think we could get level 2 for the standard upgrade price so was happy.
The members upgrade works for any available seat, but generally level 2 seats are set aside for dining packages. If the packages aren't selling, they generally release seats closer to the game. This is true for both h+a games and finals.

Just wondering I have 2 adult silver memberships. 5th season. How many years would I have left for gold please?
Anywhere between 10-15 years I reckon (if not 20!)

So still only serving plastic cups in the bar downstairs and mid strength for night games. I'm guessing this is due to short staff and cutting down on work. Last week they were even serving drinks in cans to speed up the service.

The members upgrade works for any available seat, but generally level 2 seats are set aside for dining packages. If the packages aren't selling, they generally release seats closer to the game. This is true for both h+a games and finals.
Or as I and others discovered last year the Marvel medallion members and interstate club local members with expensive memberships having level 2 seats

With an AFL membership where the hell is the actual barcode that you would scan in for a walk up on the mobile access ?
The AFL has decided to save the planet by removing evil plastic membership cards and make your life easier by going through a simple 73 step process to obtain your barcode.

As far as I remember, you need to log into your AFL Membership account run by Ticketmaster. You can find your barcode number there.

Then you have download the AFL app on your phone and log into your AFL Membership account when prompted. You can see matches in the fixture and the bar code if you select the match you want to go to. With iOS - not sure about Android - you can add the QR code to your wallet for scanning in at the ground.

Would much prefer a physical card, myself.

Attachments

• 1D3CC2DD-10B9-4A86-BBFC-4F248ED4F0AE.jpeg
    1D3CC2DD-10B9-4A86-BBFC-4F248ED4F0AE.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 51
  • E402CAEF-1680-4187-A6AF-C7936E66C469.jpeg
    E402CAEF-1680-4187-A6AF-C7936E66C469.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

I'm in year 13 and my waitlist number is 376. Friend who signed up the same year has already received her gold membership, was always about 4-500 ahead of me. People will cancel or just not renew, so I wouldn't be surprised if I get an offer of gold upgrade mid year.

Membership exploded right around when I signed up and hasn't eased up at all. I'd say you've got a good 15-20 years ahead of you.

I'm in year 13 and my waitlist number is 376. Friend who signed up the same year has already received her gold membership, was always about 4-500 ahead of me. People will cancel or just not renew, so I wouldn't be surprised if I get an offer of gold upgrade mid year.

Membership exploded right around when I signed up and hasn't eased up at all. I'd say you've got a good 15-20 years ahead of you.
That period coincided with Collingwood getting good, bringing on a large influx of new Collingwood club support members. I signed my kids up in late 2010 and they’re in the 1800’s. For perspective, I joined in 1994 and was Gold by 1998. Wife joined in 2002 and Gold in 2009.

I can also see a bunch of people dropping their memberships because they’re jaded post COVID; there’s a perceived erosion of privileges, or both.

I don’t think there’s any doubt you’ll be offered an upgrade midyear.

So still only serving plastic cups in the bar downstairs and mid strength for night games. I'm guessing this is due to short staff and cutting down on work. Last week they were even serving drinks in cans to speed up the service.
They do cans for day games only only on L1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back