Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fahey next week would be good. McCartin to Fahey for $150K to add to the upgrade budget...
Still need to bring in NOD/Hayes and potentially Hollands/Tsiats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who else would you do? Hobbs?

Yeah - I was gearing up for an upgrade next week - so was looking at finding around 400K plus, using two downgrades this week (NOD, Windhager) and one next week.

But I could potentially go Rachele -> Hobbs, and McCartin -> Fahey, then have 600K available the week after.

If the DPP changes happen, I'd have Daicos at D5, Chapman at D6, NOD at D7 (or M8). I might have to swap a Cogs to the middle and field Martin at F6 for a week until I can balance things around, but that's not the worst option...

Yeah - I was gearing up for an upgrade next week - so was looking at finding around 400K plus, using two downgrades this week (NOD, Windhager) and one next week.

But I could potentially go Rachele -> Hobbs, and McCartin -> Fahey, then have 600K available the week after.

If the DPP changes happen, I'd have Daicos at D5, Chapman at D6, NOD at D7 (or M8). I might have to swap a Cogs to the middle and field Martin at F6 for a week until I can balance things around, but that's not the worst option...
I did NOD and Hayes this week but weren’t much of a downgrade. MacDonald and Owens out.

Banks seems to be doing well in our VFL side. Might be a downgrade option in future as a defender.

I did NOD and Hayes this week but weren’t much of a downgrade. MacDonald and Owens out.

Banks seems to be doing well in our VFL side. Might be a downgrade option in future as a defender.

There are a few rookies doing well at the lower level, so I'm hoping a few get a decent run in the coming weeks.

I may still end up upgrading this week - otherwise I risk losing cash on someone like Answerth - who ideally I push up to Mills or similar. Perhaps Fahey holds for a week and I upgrade once this week and then double downgrade next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back