Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately this means fu** all, this fight will only happen when one side thinks the other is starting to get over the hill.
Wish they had the balls kambosos does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuff the gut who trolled Tyson into punching him for a payday or some 'fame.'

Guaranteed the guy ends up fighting on a Jake Paul card or some crap like that and sues Tyson for a million.

So DAZN just emailed me that the price is going up from $3.99 to $13.99 per month.

Considering they sometimes go weeks without a fight on there, and that most of the fights I'm interested in I have to stream anyway, I think I'll be cancelling.
Everything they show is available for free and easily chromecast to TV. Never bothered with subscription tbh. All these subs can gagf tbh, need to be condensed so my piracy will go a small way to ending this farcical nature of sport located across a million stream sites. * them

Everything they show is available for free and easily chromecast to TV. Never bothered with subscription tbh. All these subs can gagf tbh, need to be condensed so my piracy will go a small way to ending this farcical nature of sport located across a million stream sites. fu** them

I was quite happy to pay a nominal fee which I thought was a fair representation of the nominal amount of content they offer.

But now they're asking for about 60% of a Kayo subscription when they have about 0.001% of the content. Plus the app is pretty buggy and has crashed on me mid-fight a few times with no easy way to resume from where I was watching.

If they'd increased by a dollar bit by bit I probably would have gone along with it like the boiling frog, but a 250% increase is just taking the piss. I've cancelled and given 'too expensive' as my reason.

Massive massive fight this over here, we are expecting about 90-94k at Wembley, it's going to be ruckus.

Really hoping Fury gets the win and I think he will, but Whyte is dangerous. Both fighters looked good at the weigh in, although I think Whytes additional weight will gas him.
Would be amazing to be there .

I think Whyte needs a pretty early ko . Furys tank is incredible and seems the far more versatile fighter ( best heavyweight comfortable imo ).

Mind you Ive only seen a few of Whtyes fights tbh .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back