Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 6 - Dogs v Crows Sat April 23rd 1:45pm EST (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would’ve thought Libba was done cold HTB if they paid that one for the dogs immediately afterwards. Umpire might’ve been blindsided but jeez, it’s a frustrating when the interpretations are so inconsistent.
And consistently inconsistent when it's the bulldogs

AFL has to be the only sport in the world where you can be in the hands of trainers, with blood pouring from your nose after taking a head hit and play still doesn’t stop.

Yet they’re more concerned about a bloke throwing their hands up.

Seriously tedious. The game day thread is virtually unfollowable with all the umpire sooking.

The umpiring is a big part of the game and the AFL have made it that way with the umpires blowing their whistles for every minor infringement they see or even non existent ones so you can't blame people for commenting on it.

I occasionally watch WAFL games here and the umpiring isn't anywhere as noticeable as the umpiring in AFL games with only obvious free kicks paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pea heart Weightman, could’ve contested that.

Too busy playing to his strengths.

“I think I do have an ability to draw free kicks and I think that’s a skillset rather than a flop or whatever you call that," Weightman said.

The umpiring is a big part of the game and the AFL have made it that way with the umpires blowing their whistles for every minor infringement they see or even non existent ones so you can't blame people for commenting on it.

I occasionally watch WAFL games here and the umpiring isn't anywhere as noticeable as the umpiring in AFL games with only obvious free kicks paid.
While I’d be happy if they let more things go, mostly I am quite able to just enjoy the game. Quite a lot of people go looking to be outraged by the umpires. I find I can watch most games and disagree with a couple of decisions but I don’t get that bothered by it. I’ve rarely seen a decision that changed a game’s outcome.
I’ve seen a number of terrific games this year- really enjoying watching the Saints play, for example. People need to get over it. It’s misery guts stuff.

Back