Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 7 - Cats v Freo Sat April 30th 1:45pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Freo by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Freo by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

05B69129-3437-4941-9A00-8162DF3641E0.png
6TH V 2ND

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 7

GEELONG V FREMANTLE
SATURDAY APRIL 30TH 1:45PM EST (G)

➡️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
➡️ Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

CATS

B: S.De Koning, M.Blicavs, J.Bews
HB: J.Kolodjashnij, T.Stewart, T.Atkins
C: M.Duncan, C.Guthrie, I.Smith
HF: O.Dempsey, J.Cameron, M.O’Connor
F: B.Close, T.Hawkins, T.Stengle
FOLL: R.Stanley, M.Holmes, J.Selwood

I/C: Z.Tuohy, B.Parfitt, S.Higgins, G.Miers
EMG: C.Stephens, L.Dahlhaus, Z.Guthrie, E.Ratugolea

IN: Nil
OUT: L.Dahlhaus (sub)

DOCKERS
B: B.Cox, A.Pearce, G.Logue
HB: B.Acres, L.Ryan, J.Clark
C: T.Colyer, A.Brayshaw, J.Aish
HF: M.Walters, J.Treacy, S.Switkowski
F: N.O’Driscoll, R.Lobb, L.Schultz
FOLL: L.Meek, W.Brodie, C.Serong

I/C: D.Tucker, D.Mundy, B.Walker, M.Frederick
EMG: B.Banfield, K.Worner, N.Wilson, E.Hughes

IN: J.Treacy, L.Meek
OUT: M.Taberner, S.Darcy (both injured), B.Banfield (omitted)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:
This could be a season defining win for Freo. Personally I’d be happy with a close game either way considering where it’s being played. However I think if we do get up we will be selling band wagon tickets by the fist-full. Up the Dockers!!

Sean Darcy missing will be significant.
Against a rather timid opponent like Rhys Stanley, he would have had his way as he did last year.

Sean Darcy missing will be significant.
Against a rather timid opponent like Rhys Stanley, he would have had his way as he did last year.
Meek has developed and he won’t be a push over.

Plus, my guess Meek wants to be a number one ruck somewhere and will put on a show for Geelong.

Meek should hopefully have a good game - he has been working really hard according to all reports. I don't think he is looking for a new home, he signed up until the end of 2023 at the end of last year, and he has had more opportunities this year.

Freo needs to be bold and not frightened to take the corridor - hopefully the rain clears up - forecast is for morning showers with rain clearing.

Can't really see how Freo pull this one off without Darcy or Taberner. Should be a fun game to watch regardless. Geelong by 29.

We need Stephen Hill for this one.
Unfortunately he has retired.... The Cats by 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game of the round for mine. Can't understand the line of -22.5 Geelongs way. Do not agree with that at all. Fremantle is a quick, highly skilled team who have their s**t in order. They take the game on like they have been and i will be very interested to see how Geelong handle it. Confident in Freos back six led by Cox. Not confident about home town umpiring having to much of a say. Darcy and Taberner out isn't ideal yet they are not the reason for the team firing.

Fremantle by 3 goals.

Game of the round for mine. Can't understand the line of -22.5 Geelongs way. Do not agree with that at all. Fremantle is a quick, highly skilled team who have their s**t in order. They take the game on like they have been and i will be very interested to see how Geelong handle it. Confident in Freos back six led by Cox. Not confident about home town umpiring having to much of a say. Darcy and Taberner out isn't ideal yet they are not the reason for the team firing.

Fremantle by 3 goals.

I watch Freo each week, as they are my local port side. Round 1 I wasn't expecting freo to be a top 8 side this year but they are getting the wins each week by playing good footy and not giving up.

As the rounds have gone on, some of the players who were struggling are now finding form.

They have a lot of work to do to match the leaders, the dees but they could beat just about every other side on their day. Losing Tabs might be the only reason why the cats are favourites or perhaps many punters haven't noticed how far they have come.

This should be good, Freo win and we know they are the real deal.

Freo supporters; The umpires set the difficulty to "ultra violence" for the opposition team.

So be ready for that, also if Dwayne Russell is on commentary and you have a player who visited Geelong once you may need earplugs from the dozen times it gets mentioned that they are "home".

Back